Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/02/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@GRANNY77 , I was busy this morning and couldn't stay around to listen to Cliff's talk. I wanted to hear him and have just now found the time to sit down and listen. Did you know you go back and watch anything you missed? 

Or, actually, maybe it depends on what you're using to watch. I can't do anything other than watch the feeds when I use my tablet and TV. My desktop computer is the only one that lets me use the features like flashback, highlights, chat, etc.

Luckily we have our own "highlights" feature in Gardenman! Smiley Happy

Yes, I know you can go back but I only watch on my IPad and I don’t have that feature.  My desktop needs to be replaced but debating if I want to replace it so I’m limited.  My IPad serves me well right now and have to work with what I have unfortunately. 

Honored Contributor

Kathryn had a good line a few minutes ago. She'd been working in the kitchen, and then got called to the DR. She came back out with her empty suitcases to pack and said, "I was just getting ready to take out the trash and now BB is taking out the trash," pointing towards herself. She's likely still safe though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 , I figured you knew about going back--you've been watching longer than me but I wanted to mention it just in case. I really hate that tablets don't give us the same options as the desktop. Having those features on tablets would be so much more convenient. 

I don't know if Cliff's morning talks always start at the same time but this morning it started at around 7:33. He had a lot to say! It's hard to remember everything and I think G'man pretty well covered it but just a couple things I want to add that seemed interesting. He wanted us to know his theme song for his time on the show (or maybe just in general) is George Strait's "Troubadour." I went and listened to it and it made me a little sad. 

Cliff seems like such a genuinely nice guy. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much for him because he has a lot to contend with considering his housemates. You might be interested to know he feels the same as you regarding their behavior. He mentioned that never in his life has he had to sit around and listen to such childish talk about things like going to the bathroom, bodily functions, etc.

He talked about how much he loves the game and he knows he won't be able to please all the people. He just hopes that if people take shots they will be limited to him and not to his family. He gave a shout out to RHAP and specifically to Taran, Brent, and Melissa. He referenced the Summer of Stein and wondered how many "oofs" he's had so far. 

He feels bad that Ovi's leaving saying it should be Kat. He feels like Ovi is there to really play the game and deserves to be there but he can't sacrifice his own game to save him. He finished by telling his wife, Sharon, how much he loves her and thanked her for being so supportive. 

There was probably a little more but I feel like between G'man and me we covered most of it. Oh...he finished with a little diss of Kemi saying she mentioned making her dog a support animal so she could take it with her on flight, etc. and, while he didn't like that, he wouldn't base his game decisions on it. I guess he has his own biases as we all do. 

One last thing that just came to me--he was wearing the POV necklace during the talk saying how happy he was that Sam used it on him but he wasn't going to wear it when others were around because it might be hurtful to the ones who were still on the block. In all the times I've seen people wear that thing I never really thought about that. It was pretty cool for him to realize that. 

Cliff is definitely out of his comfort zone but he's doing his best to blend in. And the last thing I want to mention is that he doesn't want to win HOH. All that and I can't remember why, lol. But, yeah, he's hoping someone else wins it this time around . 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Kathryn had a good line a few minutes ago. She'd been working in the kitchen, and then got called to the DR. She came back out with her empty suitcases to pack and said, "I was just getting ready to take out the trash and now BB is taking out the trash," pointing towards herself. She's likely still safe though.

I'm not all that fond of Kat but that is a cute line.Smiley Very Happy

I only saw a few minutes of feeds today other than the Cliff talk I just listened to. When I tuned in Tommy was teaching some of the houseguests to do a hip hop dance. I saw about 5-10 minutes of him teaching Jack, Isabella and someone else (can't recall who) and they were doing really well. A short while later I saw he was working with Cliff, Jess, and Holly. I didn't get a chance to see how they did but it looked like they were having a good time learning the steps. I can only imagine what was going through Cliff's mind during all that. Something like "The things I have to do to try to fit in this group may be the end of me!" That poor guy! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Showtime! (Weather permitting. A big thunderstorm is heading this way.) The show starts with the nomination aftermath. They show Isabella and Kemi having fun together. Christie tries to get their whole eight person alliance together for a meeting but can't do it. She's worried about how close Kemi and Isabella are. They decide to try and win the POV to get rid of Kemi. Now we see Jackson and Kathryn flirting while Jackson insists he's not getting in a showmance while they show footage of them kissing. Now they show the girls upstairs (Analyse, Holly and Christie) watching on the HOH screen as Kat and Jackson head to the bathroom shower for an 'interlude' together. They're concerned that Kathryn isn't as focused on the game as she should be.

Power went out for a blink (big thunderstorm) so I missed the picking of the POV players and the first part of the POV comp. As we know, Sam won the POV. KC from last year hosted the comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

How great did Kaycee look? She's definitely my favorite non-deserving winner. I know, not everyone agrees, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

And that POV comp...ridiculously hard! Too many people with scores of zero.

Honored Contributor

We're back from commercials and Sam says he wants to save Cliff. Jack lays out who their next four targets are. (I wouldn't count on that.) Christie's not impressed by Jack. (Who is?) Nick thinks he can tell Isabella anything. Nick campaigns to keep Kemi. Christie thought the whole house was behind it, but learns otherwise. (Bad news for Ovi.) 

Christie doesn't want to put up Kemi and tells Jack that she's not putting Kemi up. Jack is his typical jerk self about it. Tommy and Christie talk about it. She says she wishes Sam wouldn't use the veto. Christie tells Nicole that she's scared of Jack who wants Kemi gone. She's not there to play the Jack show. 

Time for the meeting with Sam. Christie begs Sam not to use the POV. Sam can't understand why they're backdooring Kemi. She blames it all on Jack. Sam suggests putting Jack up, but Christie resists. They settle for Ovi who arrives at the wrong time to tell them the food is ready.

And the veto is used and Cliff comes down and Ovi goes up. Ovi confirms he can't use the nightmare power. A shocking new twist gets unleashed on Wednesday. (Something to do with David.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I hope the shocking new twist is something better than giving someone a power they can't use. The nightmare power was a major fail. 

Trusted Contributor

It was great seeing Kaycee again.  I really liked her and her new tattoo is cool.  Seems they gave Jack a bad edit - well, not really an edit but the real Jack.  Hope he goes soon!

O/T  They've had a ton of promos for the new show Love Island and I'm 99% sure the male voice is Victor!   I've been listening to some of his and Nicole's podcast and so far I've enjoyed them.