Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tuesday 7/02/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not much new to report from the old BB house. Jack and Jackson have rekindled their bromance and just know they have the game won. "We can't lose as long as we stick together." Yeah, they can. Neither one has a clue they're targets for nearly everyone else in the house. Their plan is to throw the HOH comp to Kathryn who will do their bidding for them. (Getting Kathryn to win even a thrown comp may be asking a lot though.)

Some combination of Isabella and Kathryn spilled the beans about a girls alliance forming, so Jack and Jackson want to smash that as soon as possible. They want to put up Isabella (Chinese girl) and Kemi (black girl) as their next two nominees, only they want to do it through Kathryn after they hand her the HOH. Jack got a lecture from BB yesterday about his language as he's been a bit racist and misogynistic in some of his comments and BB is trying to keep things somewhat in check. The Twitterverse is coming down pretty hard on Jack these days.  Nick and Isabella are targets of theirs now also as they've pretty much decided they don't need them in their eight person alliance and can get by just fine with six people. They're afraid they'll ally with the girls to target the two big lunkheads. (Everyone is already targeting the two big lunkheads though.)

Ovi is still campaigning for votes. If he can use his power, it'll have to be today, but it's looking more and more like he can't use it. He thinks he has five or six votes, but needs seven to stay. Ciff and Nicole (arguably my two favorite houseguests right now) know Ovi's toast, but haven't had the heart to tell him just yet. If the power is used today, then expect it to be between nine and ten-thirty this morning ET. Cliff tends to get up at eleven and do his Cliff notes talk with the live feed watchers, so BB will want it before that. Jack and Jackson were the last two houseguests up this morning and they just went to bed at 6:30 AM ET. BB will want everyone asleep when they use the power if they use the power.

Analyse cut her foot on something and left a little blood trail behind but seems okay. She's got Jack and Nick eating out of her hands as she flirts and giggles with them. Jackson has now focused his attention on Holly and wants Kathryn out of his bed so he can cuddle with Holly. A thought that likely would have Holly quitting the game rather than endure that.

The houseguests will be locked in today and tomorrow as the yard is prepped for the next HOH comp. It's likely to be something fast and easy though since they just locked them down this morning. Things like the wall comp and the longer endurance comps typically take longer to set up and test. The houseguests will have multiple walk-throughs of the comp before the live show tomorrow also, so they need it finished by late today.

We have a show tonight. Tonight's show will feature the post-noms tension (Cliff's fine but Kathryn melts down.) The picking of the POV players, the POV comp (which will likely be played for comedic effect since it wasn't especially competitive.) It was the Food Fight comp where slimy food was hurled at them and they had to try and catch it. Sam was the best and caught three of the 27 pieces of food thrown his way, so there's lots of missing and slipping and sliding, but little catching taking place. And the show will end with the POV ceremony where Cliff comes down and Ovi goes up. They'll tease whatever it is that's supposed to happen with David tomorrow night, "something that's never before done in the history of BB" and then tomorrow night we bid goodbye to Ovi. (Assuming he can't/doesn't use his power this morning.)

Today should stay a relatively quiet day, assuming Ovi's power can't be used. When everyone gets locked down inside it tends to limit game talk and there are fewer places to get away from everyone else. Ovi and Kathryn will be packing their bags. The rest will be giving their goodbye messages in the DR. They'll be getting coached on what to say and not to say. (Reports are that they typically are asked to give two versions, one meaner/nastier and one kinder/sweeter.) The house will likely settle down a bit earlier tonight also so everyone's well rested for tomorrow. 

I'll be keeping an eye on the feeds this morning to see if they do let Ovi use his power, but that's looking less and less likely. It's kind of dumb for BB to give him this power, only give it to him when it does him no good. But, hey, it's Big Brother. They tend not to think things through all that much. It's a power he couldn't use before he was nominated as the power was anonymous and he could have been put up as a replacement if he'd used it to save Cliff and Kathryn since no one knew it was his power. GIven that, there was no way he'd use it before he needed it, but now he needs it and likely can't use it. Yeah. Way to go BB. A well thought out power that's largely useless for the sap who holds it. About the only way it helps someone is if they push to have themselves put up as a nominee, which is kind of stupid.

I'm sneaking off to work in the garden for a bit this morning, then back in by nine or so to see if they let Ovi use his power. (Probably not.) The feeds today should be pretty calm with everyone on an inside lockdown. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/02/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Cliff's already up this morning, so no nightmare power is likely to be unleashed. Pity. I really don't see them trying to sneak it in tomorrow morning. That means Ovi is a goner despite winning a power that could have been useful to him if only BB had saner rules. It would be neat if they let Ovi unveil it on the live show tomorrow and make Christie nominate two people live, but that won't happen. They said they'd wake up the houseguests to unleash it. Oh well. Goodbye Ovi, for now anyway. You might not be gone for long though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Poor Ovi. He's still campaigning and thinks he's got eight votes. (He's wrong.) He needs seven votes to stay and he'll likely get one or none.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I spoke too soon. Jackson is now talking about flipping the vote and jettisoning Kathryn. He's talking to Tommy about it and Tommy sounds like he's good with it. They're going to talk to Christie about it. The vote tomorrow could be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nick and Sam are still voting out Ovi. They want Kathryn to stay because she's such a bad player. Jackson says he can't live with Kathryn any longer and keeping her for three or four more weeks will kill him. He's now giving Kathryn yet another lecture to keep her emotions in check. Yeah, that'll work. Nothing quite calm s a person down like telling them to calm down. Looking at Kathryn right now I get the impression she's plotting where to stab Jackson.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jackson is now trying to rally Isabella to vote out Kathryn. I have no idea how the votes will end up going. I think Ovi will still go, but who knows.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just wish they would get on with this game.  Sick and tired of watching these 20 y/o people who act like teenagers.  I was thinking back if I ever acted like that but realized I was married and had 2 kids by time I was 21 so that’s probably why I didn’t.  Just anxious to get Christie out of being HOH and the fraternity parties she has with everyone landing in her bed every night.  Am I the only one that is tired of it?

I would love to see Kat leave and take Jack, Jackson, Nick, & Sis with her.  It’s such a joy to hear Cliff & Nicole talk like normal people.  

By the way, I always seem to miss Cliff when he’s talking to us in the morning.  I’m curious to hear his view of things. If anyone has watched him, could they give me a clue as to what his view is of everyone and what his gameplay is.  

Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 

Cliff has a pretty good feel for the house. He's not overly fond of the two Jacks. He's just trying to figure out where he fits in. He's trying to keep a low profile and blend in for now. He has a final two with Nicole, but getting to the final two will be a challenge for them. Most days he gets up between ten and eleven in the morning (ET) or seven and eight BB time. He'll talk to us all for an hour or so, then head back to bed.

Momentum was building to save Ovi, but Christie shut it down when she told her alliance that they had to get the votes because she wouldn't break a tie in Ovi's favor. (She really wants another guy gone.) It'll be eight girls to six guys with Jack and Jackson likely nominees for the guys or Kemi and Jessica at risk if Jack or Jackson wins HOH. With Tommy already pretty much with the girls, they have a big edge. Cliff is closer to the girls also.

This first week tends to drag a bit, but after this the game picks up speed. Christie has been HOH for a decade now, so it's time for a change. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gardenman,  I’m out  in the west so by time I’m up and get ready for the day, I miss Cliff in the morning.. BBAD is over at midnight here so I go to bed late.  I will make it a point to pay attention to the time and watch him.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 , I was busy this morning and couldn't stay around to listen to Cliff's talk. I wanted to hear him and have just now found the time to sit down and listen. Did you know you go back and watch anything you missed? 

Or, actually, maybe it depends on what you're using to watch. I can't do anything other than watch the feeds when I use my tablet and TV. My desktop computer is the only one that lets me use the features like flashback, highlights, chat, etc.

Luckily we have our own "highlights" feature in Gardenman! Smiley Happy