Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 6/30/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

@occasionalrain wrote:

Could it be that Audrey never intended to spend weeks there, maybe even had an arrangement with production?  

Anything's possible, but my gut says that Audrey would love to stay on camera all summer.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesday 6/30/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

I to was gone today,went with family and saw the movie called Max,hes a war dog and it is a wonderful movie ,my grandkids loved it good for the whole family bring a hankie.Now glad to hear about Audrey,but as we know sometimes the villian escapes eviction for weeks,how about clay?he seems to be her ali,is he? And Becky didn,t answer Jeff last night when he ask how she feels about Audrey.Yes I am liking Jeff too ,they showed him alot last night and Austin is growing on me.Is Jackie ok? she was very quiet last night and didn,t seem to fit in with anyone.I am feeling a bit sorry for Jace now but he was annoying in the beginning,maybe he will get a chance to come back,Why would Audrey play the game like she did?something is not right.Also Clay whats with him always going around shirtless playing the super dude,not liking that at all.ok thats it for now ,Tucka.