Honored Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson Is Down But Not Out

Happened to our grandson when he was about 10. His Dad (my son) called the ambulance and his appendix burst on the way to the hospital. He was in the hospital for 30 days because of the infection. He is fine now but it was a bad time for us all.

Respected Contributor

Oh maybe they can remove that nasty snarl and misogynistic attitude he has towards strong women who are not intimidated by him. What a putz.

Esteemed Contributor

Tucker is focused like a laser beam! Hope he gets well quick!

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Oh maybe they can remove that nasty snarl and misogynistic attitude he has towards strong women who are not intimidated by him. What a putz.

I have to agree, I tried to watch him and he is so mean looking, he just looks like he is ready to argue and disagree with everyone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

Tucker is focused like a laser beam! Hope he gets well quick!

I suggest you google "tucker carlson and women"  and see what comes up regarding this nasty little troll and how he treats women.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad it is "only" appendicitis.  When checking on his condition, I found out that there is a horrible poster called "LastLineofDefense"  who in May spread the false report that Tucker had been killed in a car accident, and that it was a targeted homicide.

Apparently LastLineofDefense has done this to others, too.  Who spends time thinking up ways to alarm and deceive people in this way?  The vitriol displayed in such deliberate actions is deeply pitiable...

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I'm so glad it is "only" appendicitis.  When checking on his condition, I found out that there is a horrible poster called "LastLineofDefense"  who in May spread the false report that Tucker had been killed in a car accident, and that it was a targeted homicide.

Apparently LastLineofDefense has done this to others, too.  Who spends time thinking up ways to alarm and deceive people in this way?  The vitriol displayed in such deliberate actions is deeply pitiable...

Alex Jones comes to mind as does Breitbart, Fox News the list is endless

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Is the offending poster mentioned on this BB?  I don't recognize the nic.

Honored Contributor

Oh, no, deepwaterdotter, I should have specified.  It was no one on this board. 

It was when I was googling trying to find out about his appendix condition, and there were headlines screaming about his supposed car accident, which I quickly learned was false.  Even though it was supposed to have "happened" back in May, there's still a lot about it when you google.  It's true that everything seems to live on the internet forever!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  Will it ever stop with the bashing Fox male hosts?!  Tucker is the best their is as a journalist.  Why is it that the bashing is always about how one host or another treats women,  where do they dig up this dirt?  It's like if conservative host is mentioned well let's all bash him!  He must be a women hater!  Geez.  The man is In the hospital have a little compassion.