Respected Contributor

True Detective: 7-26-15 Episode (spoilers)

First a PSA - there is something wrong with the signons on this board.  Both my iphone and laptop give me issues when I sign on.  Consequently, I just lost my whole post.  /end of PSA

Anyway, I can't believe they are going to wrap this story up in 2 more episodes.  The last 2 episodes have been very gripping and kept my attention the whole way through.  I'm very interested to see what the resolution is and I hope it is not one of those non-resolved resolutions, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Re: True Detective: 7-26-15 Episode (spoilers)

Cosmic1, last night's episode was really great, I cannot believe there are only two more episodes either, they have a lot to cover!

Respected Contributor

Hi Hooty!  I know, I can't believe it either.  They have a lot to wrap up.

Is the 2nd season of The Leftovers starting after True Detective?  Because I need my continuation of the weird.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

LOL, well it is definitely weird with the Leftovers!  I cannot find an exact date, it just says in the Fall, so hopefully not too far off!

Plus, I read where they have moved to TX, now it will be hot & dry, instead of cold & snowy!

I am still a bit confused on True Detectives, hope I can figure things out within the next 2 weeks!

Respected Contributor

This season has been a huge disappointment for me and most everyone I've talked to. I was so bored last night until close to the end. I sure hope something happens in the last episodes. Last season was so, so good!

Respected Contributor

Last season was awesome. Woody and Matt were great. The story was sufficiently weird too and I was hooked!

I went into the season with no expectations and no intentions of comparing it to last season and I am enjoying it. I am liking the characters and I am interested in the story. It is kind of thematically tied to last season where the yellow King is hidden in the corruption that goes on behind the scenes in politics. But that's the only real tie in that I could see and it's probably appropriate for any crime drama.

Sorry that you are not enjoying this season as much, Reba. Maybe you will like next year better.
Honored Contributor

Though I like this season, I feel there are too many characters and storylines going on. I enjoyed the few characters in the first season better.