Honored Contributor

Touched By an Angel the tv show

I have always liked this show.  I didn't know how much I miss it until today.  I was looking around on youtube and there was one of their shows with The Judds.  I have never seend this one.  It is titled "Mothers Day" a tearjerker but the Judds were really good.  I loved it when it came on Sunday evenings.  The world needs shows like Touched By an Angel.

Respected Contributor

Re: Touched By an Angel the tv show

I always liked Touched by an Angel, too.  Haven't watched in several years.  I am not a sensitive person, and consider myself as sort of street tough, but as soon as any of the characters reveal that they are an angel and start glowing, my tears start flowing, no matter how many times I have seen any episode.  It hits my softspot I guess.  I should see if I can find the Judd one (with tissues at the ready).

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I always liked Touched by an Angel, too.  Haven't watched in several years.  I am not a sensitive person, and consider myself as sort of street tough, but as soon as any of the characters reveal that they are an angel and start glowing, my tears start flowing, no matter how many times I have seen any episode.  It hits my softspot I guess.  I should see if I can find the Judd one (with tissues at the ready).

Yes please have tissues.  

Honored Contributor

"Touched" is one of the really good TV shows we lost!

I hadn't thought of that show in years.  That show wouldn't hurt society now!

Honored Contributor

Also enjoyed this series along with Highway to Heaven.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Two episodes of Touched By An Angel air on START TV every single morning. 

COZI TV currently airs Highway to Heaven.

Honored Contributor

There was a recent show called God Friended Me and it reminded me a lot of TBAA. Sadly that show was cancelled and I was so heartbroken.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919    Yes, I catch some of these reruns of shows I loved from years ago... many produced by Michael Landon... they were touching... heartfilled and had a sweet message too. Nothing compares today to the shows from that period in TV .

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this @sunshine 919 .  I just looked it up and watched it on You Tube TV.  It was so good!  I love that song by The Judds.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

I also enjoyed God Friended Me on Sunday nights.  And years and years ago, Murder She Wrote (also on Sunday nights).  It would be so refreshing to have shows like this back on the air.