Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The ex wife deserves to be paid child support.  I too would be mad if  I heard that $40.000 was spent on his other child's party when he needs to take care of  his other children!  Shame on him.

I do not care if it is Candi's money, that is ridiculous for her to spend all that on one baby and one party anyway. Multi millionaire or not.  It is just waste full. 

I agree Dean should be paying child support.  Dean though, not Candy.  While I think that was foolish to spend that kind of money on a baby shower when they are in such debt, that still doesn't mean Candy should be paying the child support. That's not how it works.

Dean should get his grubby little self out and put in some applications to get a job.    

Honored Contributor

I'm not one to bag on these people but I think it's (past!) time for Dean to get a snip.

If he can't even afford to take care of his first kid, it's way past time to stop cranking out more of them, IMO.

I also agree that none of this should have anything to do with Candy S.   

Honored Contributor

I don't know why Candy should be responsible for Deans child support?

If she wants a shower for her grandchild, she should be able to have it. It's her money ,and her family ,and her business

Trusted Contributor

I have 'no words' I can express here and have the thread stay.

Honored Contributor

Candy has MILLIONS and can spend her money any way she wishes on her grandchildren. She pays their tuition, she has set up college funds, she pays for their housing... and NOT through Tori and Dean. Candy KNOWS that money giving to her daughter will not be seen by her grandchildren... sad but there it is.

I honestly thing that Aaron Spelling KNEW his daughter was useless when sit came to money so he purposely left her what he did. The children should not have to pay for their parents stupidity yet they always do; Candy is making sure they get what they NEED and I applaud her.

As for the Deans' ex... I would LOVE to hear her logic for doing this.

Respected Contributor

Having seen the birthday parties Tori throws, I don't blame the ex for being angry. You don't spend money you don't have. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I totally agree with you that Dean is a huge loser.

So is Tori. Quite the pair. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

Candy can spend her money anyway she wants. In no way is she responsible for Dean's child support payments.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Maybe, Candy should pay for Dean to get a vasectomy....

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The ex wife deserves to be paid child support.  I too would be mad if  I heard that $40.000 was spent on his other child's party when he needs to take care of  his other children!  Shame on him.

I do not care if it is Candi's money, that is ridiculous for her to spend all that on one baby and one party anyway. Multi millionaire or not.  It is just waste full. 

@SeaMaiden  How Candy Spelling spends her money is none of Dean's ex's business.  Dean's ex was not married to Candy Spelling and Candy owes Dean's child from his first marriage absolutely nothing.

ITA

It would be different if Tori and Dean spent the 40,000 of money they don't have.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"