Honored Contributor

Re: Top Gun Sequel Is In The Works

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  The female lead was Kelly McGillis, not Meg Ryan.  I just saw Kelly McGillis in a made for TV movie "Babe", the story of Babe Ruth.  In that movie she really reminded me of GILI Jill.  What do you think?  I don't know how to post pics, sorry.

@tends2dogs

???   I know that.  Meg Ryan was the wife of the Anthony Edwards character who died ....  just saying there would be no reason to ask her back.    

I didn't mention Kelly McGillis because I'd read somewhere that she wasn't acting anymore.   I guess that wasn't clear.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  The female lead was Kelly McGillis, not Meg Ryan.  I just saw Kelly McGillis in a made for TV movie "Babe", the story of Babe Ruth.  In that movie she really reminded me of GILI Jill.  What do you think?  I don't know how to post pics, sorry.

@tends2dogs

???   I know that.  Meg Ryan was the wife of the Anthony Edwards character who died ....  just saying there would be no reason to ask her back.    

I didn't mention Kelly McGillis because I'd read somewhere that she wasn't acting anymore.   I guess that wasn't clear.

@Tinkrbl44  You're right!  I forgot about that character.  I stand corrected!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@missy1  Can you post a pic when she was younger?  She is obviously older than GILI Jill.  When she was younger like in Top Gun or Babe is when I thought she looked like her.

Honored Contributor

http://nowmagazine.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/11140/00002680d/61a9_orh480w360/Kelly-McGillis.jpg

Honored Contributor

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jill+Martin+18th+Annual+QVC+Presents+FFANY+EFA4ysp3gKcl.jpg

Jill Martin (QVC)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @missy1.   Maybe the eyes??  Anyway, in the movie Babe, she reminded me of her.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

It was briefly discussed on another thread, but it's obvious that Tom Cruise has had some work done.   Not even sure what it was,  but not loving how it turned out .... JMO

Then - 

Related image

Image result for current Tom Cruise photos

Now - 

Related image

@Tinkrbl44

Definitely his teeth!

Honored Contributor

@fortune