Respected Contributor

Top Gun, Maverick Included with Prime 3-24-23

Top Gun Maverick is included with Prime today, last week it was a rental...if you missed it and have Prime, watch it.  It was well worth the wait...wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Re: Top Gun, Maverick Included with Prime 3-24-23

@ScarletDove One day only or starting today?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ScarletDove One day only or starting today?

@Icegoddess  I did not see a time frame indicated for "included with Prime". When it first came to Prime it was included so I waited...by then it had become a rental, this evening when I looked on Prime, Top Gun was advertised across the top listed as #5 in the US, and included with Prime...

Honored Contributor

I noticed this last night. Good move, Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Say what you will about Tom Cruise as a person, I do enjoy his acting.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove    Thanks so much for mentioning this.  I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.  I immediately watched it until 12:15am this morning. Really enjoyed it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If anyone has Paramount Plus, it's been available on there for the last few months.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ScarletDove    Thanks so much for mentioning this.  I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.  I immediately watched it until 12:15am this morning. Really enjoyed it. 

@Kachina624   I have been watching "Night Agent" on Netflix and decided to check on an order and Prime video. Top Gun was on the screen and watched..I too enjoyed this film...brought back memories of the original.  It was a nice find!

By the way, "Night Agent" is a good series.

Valued Contributor

Great movie!!! We had a daughter in the Navy so when he landed on the aircraft carrier, I got a bit choked up. She did her deployment on an aircraft carrier...USS Bush. She was a brown shirt. Go Maverick!!!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove.

Thank you for this! I was waiting to watch it with my daughter and sil.

Went ahead and watched it today.

I was kind of bored and unimpressed with a lot of it and fast forwarded some but I thought the ending half or quarter made it worth watching.

Every family and friend said it was the best movie they ever saw.

I read some reviews that were 1,4,5,6 stars so I guess I wasn't alone in not thinking it was the greatest movie ever.

I am glad I watched it but surprisingly the best part was and I too think that though what I've read of Tom Cruise is creepy and weird, he is a very good actor. He commands the screen and really makes you believe he is that character. He is not Tom Cruise anymore. He's Maverick. Tom Cruise actually does fly planes.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"