Respected Contributor

For some reason this year, I like all the guys and not the girls and have changed my mind from my last comment.

What's w/Richard Blais and his "white" comment?  There's a lot of discussion of this on FB's TC page.  I guess a lot of people were offended because the challenge was African food. 

Respected Contributor

BUMP

Honored Contributor

Every time I see Gabriel on my screen I think he's the long lost Voltaggio brother.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

have not missed a season ever......even watched top chef just desserts AND top chef masters (which i really miss!)

my favorite show on BRAVO.

so far, i am enjoying portland.

as for RAW CHICKEN on every plate? YUK!!!!!

what a HUGE mistake.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I loved TC Masters.  I see I can watch it on Xfinity.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Yeah, the raw chicken was a huge mistake. "Oh, it'll finish cooking on the plate." Uh, no. It won't. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Yeah, the raw chicken was a huge mistake. "Oh, it'll finish cooking on the plate." Uh, no. It won't. 

Wouldn't it also contaminate every thing else on the plate once they cut into it?

I always think undercooked vs overcooked should be the one to go home.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Wouldn't it also contaminate every thing else on the plate once they cut into it?

I always think undercooked vs overcooked should be the one to go home.

@CelticCrafter 

@gardenman 

So true re undercooked vs. overcooked.  Didn't she deny at judge's table that it wasn't raw?  That innocent look on her face.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Every time I see Gabriel on my screen I think he's the long lost Voltaggio brother.

@VaBelle35 

But Gabriel is much better looking than either of them.  LOL.  I saw Michael on Tournament of Champions.  What a mess.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

For some reason this year, I like all the guys and not the girls and have changed my mind from my last comment.

What's w/Richard Blais and his "white" comment?  There's a lot of discussion of this on FB's TC page.  I guess a lot of people were offended because the challenge was African food. 

@SWEET   Maybe he should have said "bland" looking, but I knew he meant that all of the food on the plate was the same color, so blah looking, not exciting visually.