Trusted Contributor

Re: Top Chef LA - Premiered 3/19

@SWEETThank you!

Honored Contributor

At least we get a change of scenery next week.

I'm not sad at who went home.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Everyone I want to go to Italy is going, and thank goodness Malarkey is gone, had enough of him.

I am rooting for one of the girls to win.

Respected Contributor

Why is Malarkey always making a fuss?  This time it was the way they didn't eat his plates in order?  I'm glad he's gone.

I'm saying Bryan or Kevin or Melissa for the win. 

Honored Contributor

I'm pulling for Stephanie. She's done far better than I'd thought she would.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

sooooooo disappointed that malarkey is gone. was hoping he would continue.

i thought for sure that gregory would be going home. i dont blame malarkey for being upset, especially since the judges were not all served. it just looked bad that he was the only one who had that happen.

will now be rooting for kevin and bryan for the finals.

that was a tough final last chance kitchen for kevin.....a lot of work!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Who won the challenge?  It will be about a week before I will get a chance to watch. 

Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lenapecci wrote:

Who won the challenge?  It will be about a week before I will get a chance to watch. 

Thank you. 

@lenapecci 

Here is a recap I found.  Better than me repeating it from what I remember.  LOL

Why does Brooke have to be in practically every show?  Of course one of her dishes was there and one of the contestants made some kind of remark which I don't recall.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/top-chef-recap-michaels-santa-monica/

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i thought for sure that gregory would be going home. i dont blame malarkey for being upset, especially since the judges were not all served. it just looked bad that he was the only one who had that happen.

@sunshine45   The judges did not fault him for his food being delivered to other tables, but did fault him for bad tasting food that did not go together, his fault.  When he said they should have eaten the two together, he was told that once a plate is set before a diner, he has no control over how they eat it, so his argument made no sense at all, ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45   The judges did not fault him for his food being delivered to other tables, but did fault him for bad tasting food that did not go together, his fault.  When he said they should have eaten the two together, he was told that once a plate is set before a diner, he has no control over how they eat it, so his argument made no sense at all, ridiculous.

@mousiegirl 

they did not fault him. but still......it wasnt fair that his was the only one that was not presented properly.

they also did not say he had bad tasting food, but rather they did not "go together." he said it was meant to be a progressive dish where you eat one first, then the other. they actually said his food was cooked well. i wish he had done one sauce rather than two to compliment both proteins. he has had trouble editing in the past.

to me, gregorys food was not flavorful from what they said, especially since he missed plating a key component to the dish and they said it was not really his own dish.....maybe he did not change it up enough?

i still think gregory should have packed his knives.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein