Honored Contributor

YAY! So glad that person got the boot!  Don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Respected Contributor

Forgot to watch 😧 luckily my daughter recorded it. Watching right now. Will get back to you 🤗

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother Okey dokey! And I'd love to discuss something this person told the other chefs!!!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@fairydogmother Okey dokey! And I'd love to discuss something this person told the other chefs!!!

Oh my gosh. He should never have been on the show with that issue. And lying to team members... what a detriment. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother I could tell by the looks on the others' faces that they were pretty appalled/angry. He was a big fraud and so glad he got kicked off.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I agree. Don't know who your faves are but I really like Buddha (I think that's his name) and the Latina girl 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother Yes they are my favorites as well! Both really nice people as well as great chefs!

Did you notice the team mate of "him" was upset because they relied on his advice as to making one of the dishes? It was obvious he/she (don't recall) was really upset.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@fairydogmother Yes they are my favorites as well! Both really nice people as well as great chefs!

Did you notice the team mate of "him" was upset because they relied on his advice as to making one of the dishes? It was obvious he/she (don't recall) was really upset.

Yes!! He blatantly lied to that person, whose dish ends up getting slammed by the judges. As far as the person who won the entire challenge, I was a bit surprised. Didn't see it coming but happy for that contestant. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I was also glad the person went home.  They screwed their team with their advice and if they had done front of the house all their career--why weren't they better at it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Top Chef 4/21

[ Edited ]

My opinion is that the Judges  choose the right person to go home. This Chef is talented  from reviews by the Judges on dishes that he has prepared for them despite having one of his senses affected by Covid . I don't know as to why or how  the Chef who was sent home could have basically ignored the Judges .  He said he was really nervous  . Looks like he spent all his time at the tables with other guests  who did not have the power as to if he would stay or be voted to go home.  The many suggestions , he had such as family style and serving 2 dishes together  led the team to loosing the challenge.

As far as the Chef Luke who apparently asked All the Chefs to taste his dish  to judge the seasoning , he had issues on several challenges as far as the level of seasoning he served. I do belive it was really wrong of the booted Chef to tell the other Chef that his dish was overly salty , when he had issues with his sense of taste. I do anticipate  the Chef Luke or  Chef Jae  will be the next to be given the boot.