Honored Contributor

I have not been watching , but it appears she is doing good?

Trusted Contributor

I feel poor taste to have her on after having Nancy Kerrigan last season.

Valued Contributor

I’m certain she’ll do great, very coordinated.  

Valued Contributor

That was a long time ago and I’m certain she’s grown up a lot.  Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.  

Valued Contributor

Another chance, I mean

Honored Contributor

She always wants her moment in the limelight.  I don't like her nor

do I believe that she did not know about the attack on Nancy.  I believe she planned it.  All Tonya had were the jumps; she had no grace for the artistry of a program.  She lies and she is not trustworthy and I hope she goes away.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I fast forward through her dances.  

Honored Contributor

The years have not been kind to Tonya and I'm happy for her that she's getting a little attention. Never was NK fan, but she certainly did not deserve to be attacked.

Trusted Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I feel poor taste to have her on after having Nancy Kerrigan last season.

Don't you think Tonya has been punished enough?  She has had the one thing she is passionate about taken away from her, was publicly humiliated and shamed by the world for how many years now?   Maybe it is time to forgive.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I believe she was judged unfairly when in reality she had nothing to do with what happened to NK other than that she was married to the guy who planned it.  She was in an abusive relationship and I really do not think she did anything and it was his plan to bring in money to support him by elimination the biggest competition.  She was young and never expected him to do anything like that.  People can be so judgemental!