Trusted Contributor

Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

I agree with several of you who have stated that Zach probably doesn't have the income to purchase the farm since his only income is from the show. He likes the idea of his kids experiencing the farm the way he did, but, he doesn't appear to have the motivation and head for business that Matt does. I just wonder if Jeremy really wants to purchase the farm. I think Tori was right that there could be some hard feelings over the situation.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@mousiegirl I think I read his house is worth at least $500,000.  

I don't know how Matt will be able to sell to his boys, none of them seem well off enough to afford the house.  It's sure to cause animosity as well.  

I think Zach is counting on TLC filming his family till he hits retirement age.  If Zach has to take out a loan for the house, I can see where he might default on the loan if the show ends.  

@Snoopp   Matt would only be selling the house on amy's side, I believe, not the land around it which was Amy's side with the businesses.  We will see next season.,  This season was short, wonder if it had anything to do with covid.

I am sure Matt won't charge Zach what he paid to Amy, complicated to be sure.

The house and that property still belong to both Matt and Amy so I don't know how just the house could be sold unless the property was reconfigured.  

It would be Zach and Tori that would be buying Amy's half from Amy.  

If it were me, I know I wouldn't want to own anything with Matt.

Honored Contributor

As some of us suspected, this is why Amy is angry, or was.

"While the whole divorce was not a surprise to most, Amy’s revelation that Caryn had sent inappropriate photos and texts before the couple broke up shook many to their cores."

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

As some of us suspected, this is why Amy is angry, or was.

"While the whole divorce was not a surprise to most, Amy’s revelation that Caryn had sent inappropriate photos and texts before the couple broke up shook many to their cores."

For years throughout the show all that  was ever shown was Amy and  Matt being miserable...arguing  and fighting and Amy complaining..  I can not believe  that their marriage lasted as long as it  did. Matt is no prize, But, Amy is a witch  and a "B". She always has an ugly scowl on her face. I feel sorry for Chris. Amy is never going to change and she will just  make him miserable too.

Valued Contributor

Amy sold the house and land for a hefty amount to Matt.

IMHO, Matt is as bad as Amy. He seems to get favorable editing from the producers. 

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’m sure Zach has a hefty mortgage so net worth is a lot less than you might believe. If he doesn’t really work, the show is his income. Scary position to be in.

I believe Zach must have money, He just turned 30  He has been on TLC since he was in middle shool.  Tori has been on for a while herself.  Now I am sure the kids are getting paid especially that little Jackson.  He is already 3.  So he has bank account now I am sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I agree with several of you who have stated that Zach probably doesn't have the income to purchase the farm since his only income is from the show. He likes the idea of his kids experiencing the farm the way he did, but, he doesn't appear to have the motivation and head for business that Matt does. I just wonder if Jeremy really wants to purchase the farm. I think Tori was right that there could be some hard feelings over the situation.

I agree that i think the farm is too big a project for Zach...they don't seem to have much money except for the show.................and for years they talked about Jeremy running the farm after Matt & Amy........Also....since Jeremy and his family are very rarely seen on the show..........i really am not aware of the reasons they have backed away from the limelight...but was wondering if Jeremy purchases the farm would he even have any interest in continuing the Little People show.......................and if not...that would mean less income for the rest of the family...especially Zach.

I think Matt, Amy and Zach want the show to go on forever at this point.....especially Amy........she loves the attention and being the victim.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’m sure Zach has a hefty mortgage so net worth is a lot less than you might believe. If he doesn’t really work, the show is his income. Scary position to be in.

I believe Zach must have money, He just turned 30  He has been on TLC since he was in middle shool.  Tori has been on for a while herself.  Now I am sure the kids are getting paid especially that little Jackson.  He is already 3.  So he has bank account now I am sure.

Over a year ago, I read that the Busby family made over a million dollars with "Outdaughtered". Outdaughtered has been on for a lot less years than "Little People".

Little People has been on the air since March 4, 2006 and are in their 21st season. So I am sure they have made a bit of money from the show. Plus all the free advertising for their Pumpkin Patch and their other endeverers.

Honored Contributor

I think that Chris is finally seeing who Amy really is like...the comments he was making about her collections,slow making up her mind about things.

Plus the look he had on his face..saying that he still goes to his own home a week and stays overnight...and she replied it was to be away from her!

I think it's not going to last with her and Chris  and she will then go crying to matt and Zack,  as i don't she will ever be happy ...as doesn't want to be  and  it's easier for her to blame others for her being unhappy!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reconnaissant wrote:

Amy sold the house and land for a hefty amount to Matt.

IMHO, Matt is as bad as Amy. He seems to get favorable editing from the producers. 

There were two sides to the farm, each took one side to live on but both had half ownership in each side.  Amy sold her half of Matts side back to him and they both own her side, unless it's changed since filming for this season has ended.