Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

I think if I were Chris, I would begin to wonder why the woman I was engaged to was having such a difficult time cutting ties with her ex and the house she lived in with him.  Perhaps she need counseling??  When he asked her when she thought he could move in, she really didn't give him a good clearcut answer.  I would be rethinking how committed she really is.  

Isn't Chris a realtor?  Wouldn't he be able to give her a ballpark appraisal on what the farm is worth and if Matt is cheating her out of a fair price?  She is not proactive about any of this.  

If all this is scripted (dragging all this out), they need to fire the writers and hire new ones.  Even Karen (sp?) made the comment that she wasn't sure how long she can put up with an unsettled life.  Can't blame her.  Maybe Chris and Karen?????Woman WinkWoman Surprised  That would be quite the show:  Life After Little People....Moving Forward.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

There won't be much room for Chris and his stuff at Amy's new digs. Wonder

how much stuff he has? Probably a few bags compared to Amy's millions

of items.Woman Very Happy

Probably Felix is wondering what is up too with the new move. 

Esteemed Contributor

I get so tired of Amy acting "the victim" all the time.....it gets old...and Matt  has been very patient with her ....i could never have been..........she ALWAYS has an excuse for not doing the things she should be doing so everyone can start living their lives finally.............I laughed when she said that she thought Matt always intimidated her.....i remember the earlier years she was ALWAYS on his back!!  I think alot of her actions or NON actions are spiteful and not because she is melancholy or overwhelmed.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

None of us has been in Amy's position, i.e., a little person," so such harsh criticism is not appropriate.

It would be difficult for an average size woman with four kids and a husband, also two pets, to run the kids around to school and various activities, shop for clothes and food, do the laundry for six people, volunteer teach, prepare meals for six people, etc., etc., and Amy had no help, as we have seen, so she did the best she could and was a good Mother, and wonderful Grandmother.  Matt should have hired a housekeeper to help her, instead of spending so much money on his "bugs," projects, etc.

That was her choice...

@mousiegirl  Matt wanted to hire someone to help her many times. She wouldn't allow it. He hired someone to clean up the basement and she was mad. Amy said her Mother was strict about keep the house clean and in order when she was growing up and as an adult she was having no more of it. 

Did you notice that Chris is kind of getting irritated with Amy for not getting moved and getting stuff for the house.  He has ordered some furniture for himself.  He reminded her that he has families that have bought a home, packed, moved in 30 days.  He basically told her to get it done.  Basically same thing Matt had to deal with.

Esteemed Contributor

Watching this last show.......it looks like Chris is realizing what he has gotten himself into with Amy......I was never sure he actually was truly into her......but it looks like the old saying may come true for him.."be careful what you wish for"................his face at times during the show when she was constantly complaining..........and then showing the audience her "new" house and ranking it out compared to what she has now with Chris...didn't seem to make him too happy..................................Then changing the rug HE picked out...etc.  You can see who is boss...........i don't know how Matt put up with her all those years...................and she keeps blaming Matt for everything.............the ever victim.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Amy is one of the most unlikeable people on a reality show!!  Yes, she cares about her kids and grandkids, but she is so often obtuse and unreasonable.  I am wondering if Chris will stick with this relationship....

Honored Contributor

Amy and Chris would be better off not getting married.

I would have a hard time living with either Matt or Amy. Financially, Matt would drive me crazy. Amy, I would have an even harder time with - her inability to make a decision is a huge trigger for me. Oh, and apparently Matt, Amy and Zach all have hoarding tendencies. Matt seems to collect BIG items, like cars. Amy has piles and piles of junk. 😱 Classic hoarder, has to touch everything and tell a story before deciding what to do with it.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

I would have a hard time living with either Matt or Amy. Financially, Matt would drive me crazy. Amy, I would have an even harder time with - her inability to make a decision is a huge trigger for me. Oh, and apparently Matt, Amy and Zach all have hoarding tendencies. Matt seems to collect BIG items, like cars. Amy has piles and piles of junk. 😱 Classic hoarder, has to touch everything and tell a story before deciding what to do with it.

She keeps saying she needs to go through it all to see what she wants.  What is she going to do with what she doesn't want - just leave it there and let Matt deal with it?  

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:

She keeps saying she needs to go through it all to see what she wants.  What is she going to do with what she doesn't want - just leave it there and let Matt deal with it?  

It seemed like she was going to leave what she didn’t want behind,  Guess that means Matt would have to clean up her stuff.  Amy’s new house still appears clean for now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:

I know when i made a move years back (and i am sure MOST people do the same)......i couldn't GO THROUGH EVERYTHING i had.....there were quite a few boxes that things were just thrown into and the decision would have to wait until i was at my new home and had more time to 

decide...................and yes...i am sure she will leave the clean up to others.