Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

[ Edited ]

Lilah is wearing glasses now to correct a vision problem.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   I bought seasons 1 through 4 many years ago, and every once in a while I watch them, actually just have dvds going when I am doing drudgery around the house, mainly in the kitchen.  Most of them were fun, until the remodeling started, though I enjoy those episodes, tension was definitely building among the family.

I remember one episode, the kids were sleeping in the family room due to the remodeling, and Amy had a long, empty tube, looked as if it once had wrapping paper on it, and she was ordering them through the tube to clean up the mess there, the bedding and their clothes, lol, she certainly had her hands full, at all times.

One of my favorite episodes was when Matt ordered fake snow, I believe without Amy's input, so one day while he was out of his office, she spread the snow all over, on his desk, everywhere, lol, I applauded her for that.

Honored Contributor

Jacob claims a LPBW producer groomed and molested him when he was younger. I read about it today. Just thought I'd share this with those that watch or have watched the show.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Jacob claims a LPBW producer groomed and molested him when he was younger. I read about it today. Just thought I'd share this with those that watch or have watched the show.

@colliemom4    makes sense as he pretty much has taken himself out of the picture for many years and is not in contact with his family either.

Honored Contributor

I read Jacob's statement. He expressed some powerful thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden   Jacob is in contact with his family, I have seen pictures of him, his girlfriend, maybe wife now, and the family.  Maybe this has changed recently.

"Roloff concluded his message by emphasizing that "all fault lies with the predator" and that "no fault lies with any of my family members."

"I am certain that this is a positive moment for me, and another step toward a brighter future," he wrote.

Roloff married Isabel Sofia Rock in September 2019 at his family's Roloff Farms near Portland, Oregon."

Honored Contributor

I sure hope Jacob is doing well.  This will be a good step in that direction but it seems apparent he knows that.   You could tell that he was troubled for a while before he ended up leaving the show but, of course, we had no idea all what that was about.

I still remember that day when he could have been killed and it was so scary.

Esteemed Contributor

Jacob and his wife Isabel.

download (6).jpg