Respected Contributor

Re: Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

I frankly don't think Zach could handle running the farm himself as he doesn't seem to have much motivation (at least from what is seen on the show) and don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed. If he does take it over, I see him hiring out all the big work that needs to be done as can't see him able to work on or fix things.  I mean, remember when he had that backyard cookout at his new house and couldn't  even figure out how to turn on the grill?

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think that Chris is finally seeing who Amy really is like...the comments he was making about her collections,slow making up her mind about things.

Plus the look he had on his face..saying that he still goes to his own home a week and stays overnight...and she replied it was to be away from her!

I think it's not going to last with her and Chris  and she will then go crying to matt and Zack,  as i don't she will ever be happy ...as doesn't want to be  and  it's easier for her to blame others for her being unhappy!

Chris said something to Amy (I forget what) and she snapped at him to go away.  She is going to carry over her temper from dealing with Matt to Chris.  Chris tries to be diplomatic with Amy but she’s not having any criticism.  Chris might just back out if Amy doesn’t tone it down.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ I agree, you really never see Zach doing much work, if any, at all on the show.  Yet Matt said that Zach has been doing a lot on the farm for the past 2 years.  Zach said the same.  So I'm a bit confused - is editing to blame for making Zach seem lazy?

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@KKJ I agree, you really never see Zach doing much work, if any, at all on the show.  Yet Matt said that Zach has been doing a lot on the farm for the past 2 years.  Zach said the same.  So I'm a bit confused - is editing to blame for making Zach seem lazy?

@chlema  Maybe Zach matured a bit and is doing some work on the farm. Who knows. When they were growing up neither kid did any work around the house or the farm and were never made to by either Matt or Amy. They both grew up lazy.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think that Chris is finally seeing who Amy really is like...the comments he was making about her collections,slow making up her mind about things.

Plus the look he had on his face..saying that he still goes to his own home a week and stays overnight...and she replied it was to be away from her!

I think it's not going to last with her and Chris  and she will then go crying to matt and Zack,  as i don't she will ever be happy ...as doesn't want to be  and  it's easier for her to blame others for her being unhappy!

@cowboy sam   Can't stand Chris, no prize in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I frankly don't think Zach could handle running the farm himself as he doesn't seem to have much motivation (at least from what is seen on the show) and don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed. If he does take it over, I see him hiring out all the big work that needs to be done as can't see him able to work on or fix things.  I mean, remember when he had that backyard cookout at his new house and couldn't  even figure out how to turn on the grill?

@KKJ   He would not be running the farm by himself, he would be helping Matt as he has done in the past, but more.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Chris said something to Amy (I forget what) and she snapped at him to go away.  She is going to carry over her temper from dealing with Matt to Chris.  Chris tries to be diplomatic with Amy but she’s not having any criticism.  Chris might just back out if Amy doesn’t tone it down.

@Snoopp   He was nagging her, I would snap also if I were in the middle of sorting for a move.

Honored Contributor

Zach does work.

"When he's not helping with pumpkin season, Zach is a soccer coach for three competitive soccer teams in Oregon. For fun, he plays on a soccer team that recently placed fourth at the Copa America Dwarf World Cup in Argentina.Sep 29, 2020."

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sam   Can't stand Chris, no prize in my opinion.

I feel the same way about Chris. There's just something not right about him though can't put my finger on it.

Honored Contributor

I read that Matt really wants to marry Karen though she claims she's fine with things the way they are. I find that difficult to believe.