Trusted Contributor

Re: Tonight's Little People Big World 10/6

[ Edited ]

Amy seems to not be happy about Zach's decision to buy her side of the farm. I would think she would be excited over his desire to carry on with the farm. It is a pretty house now that all the junk is out and you can actually see it.

I know she will miss the open spaces of the farm. I can sympathize with that. A year ago I left a 50 acre place in the country. I had lived there 38 years and moved into a cul-de-sac in a small town. I have 1/2 acre. I miss my open spaces.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

How will Zach pay for the property?  He doesn’t have a job other than being filmed.  His wife didn’t seem too excited about it and seeing the other Roloffs more often.  I can’t see Zach actually working on the farm.  

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

How will Zach pay for the property?  He doesn’t have a job other than being filmed.  His wife didn’t seem too excited about it and seeing the other Roloffs more often.  I can’t see Zach actually working on the farm.  

I wondered that too. How WILL he pay for it, and all the day-to-day expenses & upkeep. Haven't seen him do much on the farm even though Matt says he does.  Doing the show must pay very well for him to be able to afford to buy it.

Honored Contributor

It says online that Zach's networth is $300.000.

Esteemed Contributor

The kitchen on the farm is set up for a small person.  Now, you know that Zach doesn't do the cooking so poor Tory.  

Someone mentioned the sale that Matt had.  He is a hoarder, too.  I remember he couldn't bear to part with his stuff.  

Also, $300,000 is that much considering what that farm must be worth unless they cut him a deal.  Maybe Amy doesn't want to go back to the farm for family get togethers.  The other kids sure have disappeared from the limelight.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

My thoughts..are ..what about Jeramey..they mentioned his name also as possibly wanting to buy the house??

For the next season will the drama then be about what son will get the house??or  with fueding,unrest  among them??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It says online that Zach's networth is $300.000.

@colliemom4   I wonder if that is cash only, because they have a house worth at least that much, can't remember.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl I think I read his house is worth at least $500,000.  

I don't know how Matt will be able to sell to his boys, none of them seem well off enough to afford the house.  It's sure to cause animosity as well.  

I think Zach is counting on TLC filming his family till he hits retirement age.  If Zach has to take out a loan for the house, I can see where he might default on the loan if the show ends.  

Honored Contributor

I’m sure Zach has a hefty mortgage so net worth is a lot less than you might believe. If he doesn’t really work, the show is his income. Scary position to be in.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

@mousiegirl I think I read his house is worth at least $500,000.  

I don't know how Matt will be able to sell to his boys, none of them seem well off enough to afford the house.  It's sure to cause animosity as well.  

I think Zach is counting on TLC filming his family till he hits retirement age.  If Zach has to take out a loan for the house, I can see where he might default on the loan if the show ends.  

@Snoopp   Matt would only be selling the house on amy's side, I believe, not the land around it which was Amy's side with the businesses.  We will see next season.,  This season was short, wonder if it had anything to do with covid.

I am sure Matt won't charge Zach what he paid to Amy, complicated to be sure.