Honored Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

$42.00 linen like Denim&Co pants I bought are now 18.99 I'm gonna return the 42 and get 2 ...Winning!

@Zey4x Sounds like a good deal. Heart  

And you still get the 30-day return policy if you don't like the "as is."

Honored Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

Used how on the models?

@Zey4x When they wear them on TV for you to see. When they are modeling them. Or the host wore it to show you while they demontrate the item.

Or perhaps the item is "as is" because it hung on the rack for you to see the different colors the item comes in. Or someone did purchase it but didn't like the color on them, so they returned it.

It's always worth the time to see if the "as is" is a keeper. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  - What happened to your thread - now it has a different title?

Super Contributor

Since the virus there are no returns of food or clothing that's what I mean. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

@Zey4x - Even before th virus, you didn't have to return food.

Honored Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

@Zey4x Yes, @twinsister is correct. Even before, you didn't have to return the food. Only once have I had the food come a day later than it should have; thus, the food was warm. I called QVC and they said to just toss it and they send me another order of the same thing. They could easily see that the box was waylaid in another town and delayed getting to my home in time to put it in the refrigerator/freezer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Columbo

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   talk about a thread being derailed. Back to Columbo:

"Shera Danese featured in more episodes of Columbo than any other actress. And while the series never had the heart to make the real Mrs. Columbo a murderer, at least they made up for it by giving her a ton of killer jewelry. Meanwhile in the lovebirds' actual life, Danese and Falk were one of those Hollywood couples who were truly in love. They were married for 33 years, and although plenty of people considered Columbo kooky on the show, in the real world, the actor admitted that was at least partly true when he gushed at an awards ceremony: "I'm crazy about my wife."

source:metv.com

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Murder Under Glass was directed by Jonathan Demme. It is from 1978. One of many Columbos on which Falk's real-life wife, Shera Denese, is in the cast.

8:00 pm ET on MeTV

I have watched just about every eposide of Columbo over the years and never knew this.  Thanks @Pearlee . Learned something new

Honored Contributor
@Tique. Thank you for getting back on topic. ❤
@mspatmac. A lot of people directed the show who weren't yet famous, such as Demme.
And Patrick McGoohan was not only on a few if them, he directed quite a few.
Honored Contributor
@Zey4x. You are posting in the wrong place. This is the TV and Movies forum and this thread subject is about tonight's Columbo.

There is a Q Talk forum where you should post your questions.