Honored Contributor

Tonight's Columbo - Robert Culp Villain

I first saw Robert Culp in I Spy; he was certainly not a villain. I've seen him in a couple of Columbos and a Murder She Wrote as a villain and he's great. He does make an excellent villain as he is playing one in the Columbo on right now.
Valued Contributor

Re: Tonight's Columbo - Robert Culp Villain

Watching also! Love Columbo and RC does a great job!
Love the other one with Ray Milland who was a victim in that particular episode.
Honored Contributor

The other one was when Culp killed a rich guy's younger wife, Pat Crowley. Was Milland the older guy in that one? Can't remember.
Valued Contributor

Yes and Ray Milland played villain first time around killing his nephew.
Think it was called Green House Jungle.Was on last week.Good one if you haven't seen it!
Honored Contributor

I'm getting a kick out of Culp's brown suit -- so 70sSmiley Happy

I don't recall this episode which is odd because I have watched so many Colombo marathons.

Valued Contributor

Tanya always fun when you see a new one when you thought you were done.Gotta love those outfits.And Rhoda sure was styling!
Valued Contributor

Sorry tansy😬
Respected Contributor

I agree. I just watched the episode and had never seen it, though I'm a longtime Columbo fan--and I have a lot of the DVDs.

I always liked Dean Stockwell, too, so I was sorry to see him as the victim lol.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I also watched it tonight. Have seen it many times as I’ve been watching Columbo since the beginning. There were two shows on this morning. Three in one day. Lucky me!

Honored Contributor

@red&curly Yes I had remembered that Millan was the nephew killer and saw part of it last week again. But Millan's talking by shouting and how grouchy he was with Columbo started getting on my nerves so I turned off the TV.