Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Columbo - Robert Culp Villain

@ROMARY. That was Helen Shaver in that episode which frankly I've never much liked.

Remember one with Vera Miles and a super duper cosmetic cream? She kills a very young Martin Sheen for it.
Respected Contributor

There are too many great episodes for me to name a favorite. But there are some which are memorable.

The sex therapist (what took her so long to kill that creep lol?), the one in which Jack Cassidy (who appeared in a couole of episodes) kills his book partner, Ruth Gordon locking her dead niece's widower in her walk-in safe, murderous surgeon Leonard Nimoy......

Prescription Murder, often mistakenly referred to as the pilot, when it was a stand-alone movie of the week, was excellent, and features a very different Lt. Columbo: aggressive and slick--not the one who adopts a bumbling persona to ingratiate himself with those he investigates.

There's always so much going on with Columbo's interaction with other characters, and the unfolding investigation, that I can re-watch the episodes without tiring of them.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Love the Ruth Gordon and Evil Dr Nimoy ones.
Cassidy's book partner was Martin Milner.
Speaking of Cassidy I liked him in the ex Nazi magician one.
Honored Contributor

A little off topic but does anyone ever see reruns of Dennis Weaver's McCloud, which rotated with Colombo and McMillen & Wife?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  - Yes - Paul Burke was in the dentist episode as the wife's father.

@tansy - McCloud was airing on COZI up until this past December, along with McMillan and Wife.  I enjoyed watching those reruns also,

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @twinsister.