Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight Concert One World Together at Home

@willomenia wrote:
Sick of celebrities not all of us care anything about them, really unnecessary to have on every station.

@willomenia  Funny how the TV and Movies is one of the most popular forums on here. I guess not everyone is sick of them.

Honored Contributor

Lizzo was my favorite and Lang Lang

the pianist at the end. I first heard him on Sesame Street!Woman Very Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Loved the safety dance showcasing health care workers
Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

I’m watching and everyone sounds great.

But it is also a little depressing. Can’t they at least sing something joyful and not so slow? At least there is the Prince tribute to look forward to next week.

Watching Lizzo now - she’s such an incredible talent!

@Alter Ego .......I agree. I was looking forward to some up lifting fun music. Also every commerical was so depressing!
Honored Contributor

This is wonderful. Unique, as is the world situation. 

Regular Contributor

I am sick of the celebrities also.  I feel that they really do not love our country.  Also am sick of the WHO,  feel that they really could care less about America too.  Hence, I skipped it!

Honored Contributor

I did not watch on purpose.

Trusted Contributor

Loved seeing Paul McCartney and Elton John. I enjoyed it, as it was something different to watch tonight. 

Honored Contributor

That was a great united effort by ABC, NBC and CBS.  The celebrities always seem to come through when needed.  It was wonderful to see two former first ladies on board also.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was fortunate enough to see John Legend and Sam Smith sing a beautiful, riveting version of Ben E King's Stand By Me.Their performance was flawless, and I was blown away.👍👍

I admire the effort it took for the performers, to bring together such an epic show intended to inspire SOLIDARITY, and HOPE-- two things that are desperately needed NOW, more than EVER. I graciously welcome any positivity today. Celebrity, or non-celebrity, is a non issue for me.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE and HUGS today💖🤗