Esteemed Contributor

I just read that it was cancelled. No surprise it was a looser from the beginning.

Respected Contributor

I'm disappointed to hear of the cancellation because I really enjoyed the show.   In last week's episode they were trying to remove her as police chief, I wonder if that is going to be how they end the show?  

I read the list of cancellations and was happy to see that a few of my favorite shows were renewed but I was also surprised to see that a couple of them that I thought would be cancelled were renewed for another year.   

If some of these are your favorites, I apologize, but I was surprised to see The Neighborhood and The Unicorn were renewed.   I can't say I care for either of those shows.   

I also wonder who is watching McGuyver?  I remember the original one but this actor looks like he is still in high school.   He's pretty unbelievable in the role.   I guess this show appeals to a younger audience.   I tried to watch it a few times and I couldn't get into it at all.

At least they kept my three favorite shows.. Swat, Seal Team and Magnum PI.   

Esteemed Contributor

I liked  Tommy and am sorry it has been cancelled.   Glad that Magnum was renewed, but still wish Hawaii Five-0 hadn't been cancelled.

Esteemed Contributor

As well as Carol's Second Act, which we loved. Good comedies are hard to come by. 

Honored Contributor

Tonight is the Tommy finale. 

Valued Contributor

Thank god BULL was renewed. SEAL TEAM  was renewed????

Valued Contributor
@twinsister Hawaii Five O ended not because of low ratings at all. It was a decision made mainly, due to Alex O’Loughlin needing to leave. He was badly hurt during filming years ago and it became harder and harder to keep the series going. Show runners felt it better to end it now. I’ll miss it, too.
Honored Contributor

I liked Tommy and am sorry it's been cancelled.  It's not one of my favorite shows, but I do like it.  I hope they resolve the issue of the group that's trying to have Tommy removed as Chief of Police tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have to stop liking TV shows  Smiley Sad. Everytime I do they get cancelled. I liked this show.

Honored Contributor

Watched the finale. Thought it was well done. It was one of the few new shows I watched.