Respected Contributor

Re: Tom Cruise is dating again

He is not a pleasant man, a short pompus jerk - is a hard pass.

A short nice guy - sure, but he's not kind.  Too many instances of his poor behavior show his real self.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else think he looks like David Miscavige, The head of Scientology? They are both little and Tom bares a striking resemblance to him in the picture.  And they are both wackos.

Super Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

He seems like that kind of person who twist their insecurities into their girlfriend's flaws. 

Yep. Like all Narcissists do. Nailed it! 

Esteemed Contributor

I would like her with Chris Evans.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

No wonder Katie left him.  At least verbally abusive, if not more 

Honored Contributor

@Jaspertimes wrote:

@Jaspertimes 

Well, TC should have been smart enough to NOT marry a woman whose father is a DIVORCE ATTORNEY.   Duh.

If you want to chuckle, read about how Martin Holmes orchestrated his plan for Katie's divorce from that jerk.  There are several articles out there; here's one.  

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Divorce — Martin Holmes Plotted Split – Hollywood Life

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@January121   I think I started not liking him when he divorced Nicole Kidman and basically stole her children away from her to be with the cult religion.  Then his dancing on Oprah's couch on her show exclaiming such joy dating  Katie Holmes.... and him doing the same cult garbage with her... thankfully Katie was able to keep her child and save her from the cult. 

He is 57......   normally in Holly Wood actors would do plastic surgery and his cult religion most likely does not allow that.   So I guess he looks like a real 57.

@SeaMaiden 

Nope ....   Go upthread a post or two ... he had PS about 10 years ago.

Of course Tom has had PS! He's an actor who wants to be relevant and work in Hollywood. I'm sure he gives enough to scientology they look the other way. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Jaspertimes wrote:

@Jaspertimes 

Well, TC should have been smart enough to NOT marry a woman whose father is a DIVORCE ATTORNEY.   Duh.

If you want to chuckle, read about how Martin Holmes orchestrated his plan for Katie's divorce from that jerk.  There are several articles out there; here's one.  

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Divorce — Martin Holmes Plotted Split – Hollywood Life

ROTFL 🤣 So people are dumb if they marry a person who has a father who is a divorce attorney just in case they may get divorced later? Funniest thing I've seen all month! 🤣  Gee maybe they could put something in the pre-nup about that -- "no divorce shall occur until your father is dead."   Better cover mothers too in the pre-nup since there are plenty of smart, competent female lawyers.  🤣

Honored Contributor

He has always reminded me of a weasel - a short weasel!  I just don't get it the appeal of him.  

Trusted Contributor

Can someone tell me how a movie can be filmed safely during the pandemic?  The actors do have to be in scenes together, right?