Honored Contributor

Re: Tom Cruise and Shakira out on a date...

Shakira has said in many news reports that she is not in a relationship with Tom Cruise at all. She enjoyed his company at the event and that's all. 

She has reportedly dated another guy, Lewis Hamilton twice. He is younger than Tom.

I never would have looked this up but did after reading all these posts.

I think reporters saw a great story and ran with it.

The end.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

They make a cute couple.

Tom Cruise and Shakira attend the 2023 Miami Formula One Grand Prix at the Miami International Autodrome in Miami Gardens, Florida, on May 7, 2023

US actor Tom Cruise (R) and Colombian singer Shakira (L) attend the 2023 Miami Formula One Grand Prix at the Miami International Autodrome in Miami Gardens, Florida, on May 7, 2023. (Photo by CHANDAN KHANNA / AFP) (Photo by CHANDAN KHANNA/AFP via Getty Images)

Tom probably thinks she's perfect ...  because she is shorter than he is.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

"Does Tom ever see his daughter Suri?"

I could be wrong but I don't think he sees Suri. She's not a Scientologist and he would be "disconnected" from her per the religion's doctrine.

Honored Contributor

@sugar plum wrote:

@KKJwrote:

I could be wrong but I don't think he sees Suri. She's not a Scientologist and he would be "disconnected" from her per the religion's doctrine.

His daughter is much better not seeing him. Nicole tried to get custody of the two older ones they adopted together. She finally said her life was threatened by the Scientology group so she backed off and Tom got them.

Valued Contributor

I agree @proudlyfrom NJ

Katie was smart to get away from that nightmare. I really feel for Nicole and after watching Leah Remini's series about Scientology, they are ruthless, horrible people. She must have gone through h3ll.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@sugar plum wrote:

@KKJwrote:

His daughter is much better not seeing him. Nicole tried to get custody of the two older ones they adopted together. She finally said her life was threatened by the Scientology group so she backed off and Tom got them.

I have read that Connor and Isabella are close to their father and have remained in the church they were raised in. They want nothing to do with their mother. Suri is 16 now! She does not see her father or her half siblings. 

I can't understand why so many celebrities turn to Scientology. It pulls families apart. 

Honored Contributor

I sure hope she has better sense than to get hooked up with him!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Plus -- he needs a haircut!!!  Very sloppy looking.  I see nothing attractive about him.  Not in looks or personality.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

TMZ: Our sources say both Tom and Shakira were invited to the event by Team Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton, who, of course, is the biggest name in the sport -- so that's why they were together several times during the race.

F1 News: Lewis Hamilton Willing To Sacrifice Record For Mercedes Team At  Abu Dhabi GP - F1 Briefings: Formula 1 News, Rumors, Standings and More

Tom Cruise is allegedly 'extremely interested' in Shakira

Keşke sevgili olsalar... Hem boyları da birbirine uygun! - Magazin Haberleri

Shakira was spotted on a boat with friends, including Hamilton, on Wednesday -- but again, we're told there's nothing romantic there either, it's all friendly. Shakira's just not interested in dating right now.

Shakira and her sons left Barcelona to move to Miami after she split with her soccer star BF Gerard Piqué (below) after 11 years together. 

Gerard Pique, hayalini gerçekleştiriyor!

Respected Contributor

If I could dance like Shakira, my hips would be flying far away from Tommy boy! Cat LOL