Honored Contributor

Re: Todd and Julie Chrisley Indicted For Bank Fraud And Other Charges

I feel bad for their youngest son Grayson, who I believe is 12, and their granddaughter, Chloe who I believe is 6. They are innocent, yet who knows what they will have to deal with at school because of the parents/grandparents greed!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I feel bad for their youngest son Grayson, who I believe is 12, and their granddaughter, Chloe who I believe is 6. They are innocent, yet who knows what they will have to deal with at school because of the parents/grandparents greed!

That is what makes these people even worse... they are so selfish to not think about how their dishonest actions will affect those that love and depend on them.  They are so wrapped up in THE LIE  they live.... they care only about themselves and really do not love anyone but themselves.  Why else would someone risk losing those they love for THINGS. 

Trusted Contributor

@MaryLamb --

Thanks for your thorough response. You did answer my cute question.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 --

You are Tinkerbell. I am not.

Honored Contributor

Some of your posts remind me of what I used to tell my girls when they were growing up.

I used to tell them if they break the law, they are giving a stranger control over their lives.

They most likely would get caught (most people do).  Then their fate would be decided by someone who has the right to decide what will happen to them and for how long it will happen. 

I know someone who lucked out.  He was in court and the judge right out told him he was in luck today because she was leaving for vacation tomorrow morning.  She said she was in a good mood and he barely got in any trouble.

Another time, someone else I know, got in a lot of trouble and we heard later the judge's daughter was arrested that morning (he was in court with the judge).

THAT's why people need to stay on the right side of the law and that way you make your own luck or if you mess up it's your own fault whatever happens.

Honored Contributor

I will be curious as to the final outcome, but am not paying a lot of attention to the media coverage.    I don’t want to hear the fresh meat sensationalized stories; I want the facts that are brought out in a courtroom.    

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I've watched several of their shows through the years and something in the family doesn't seem right,Their home in Georgia didn't have that lived in feeling and the dialogue seemed to be scripted more than usual.

Their home looked staged to me.

Regular Contributor

I'm surprised that E is still showing their shows, they were on for hours last night. 

Honored Contributor

I read, I believe it was Yahoo that their show has NOT been cancelled as of yet. I saw it was on as well.

Honored Contributor

They are letting the season of their show/shows finish airing. At least that's what I read.