Honored Contributor

Todd and Julie Chrisley Indicted For Bank Fraud And Other Charges

Honored Contributor

Re: Todd and Julie Chrisley Indicted For Bank Fraud And Other Charges

@colliemom4   How disappointing and disgusting.  that was one show I really enjoyed and actually laughed with. Few shows do that for me.  You sure can not judge a book by its color.  They always professed how “Christian” they were....and low and behold look what the cat drug in. I wonder if their children knew about it going on. 

Respected Contributor

Who are these people? I mean, I know they have a reality show on USA, but what did they do to get famous enough to have a reality show? Outside of the show, I've never once heard their names.

Can anyone with OPD (Obnoxious Personality Disorder) and no talent get a reality show? Is that how it works now?

Esteemed Contributor

They've always reminded me of people who didn't want much -- they just wanted more.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4   How disappointing and disgusting.  that was one show I really enjoyed and actually laughed with. Few shows do that for me.  You sure can not judge a book by its color.  They always professed how “Christian” they were....and low and behold look what the cat drug in. I wonder if their children knew about it going on. 

That always raises a red flag for me. I've noticed that people actually living a life based on the teaching of Jesus don't go around telling other people what good Christians they are - they lead by example instead of bragging rights.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, Twitter was having a field day with this one.

The responses were 1 of 2 ways:

‘I’ve never talked about this publicly before.....’

1.  Who are they?

2.  He’s gay, right?

FF504A7B-A4E6-4CE0-84DB-84D3CA0BC765.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I clicked on the link....now I remember seeing this show...I watched it for about 20mins once before....how awful.  I hope it's not true that they did anything illegal....but it sure doesn't look good for them!

Now while I was on that link....I couldn't stop STARING at the photo of Celin Dion....OMGoodness is that a real photo??  She looks ghastly if so!

I wish I knew how to copy and post just that photo....it's a split one of her....I almost fainted it's so horrible.  She must have a serious eating disorder and looks near death.

https://hypelifemagazine.com/celebritynews/celine-dion-slams-body-shamers-weight-loss-photos/

I found one that shows that photo....I just can't believe what my eyes are seeing.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think their son was arrested a few months ago on drug charges.

So much for reality TV.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom   I certainly want to believe what he wrote to be the truth.....hopefully they will have a fair trial and the truth whatever it is will come out.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I think their son was arrested a few months ago on drug charges.

So much for reality TV.

I dunno....  rich people using drugs and getting arrested for tax fraud seems pretty real to me.