Honored Contributor

They went on and on about one of the hosts coming out she was pregnant.... I could see a few minutes....but they had into a hour on the subject.  There is more news in the world than this.... it is not rocket science.

Many woman have babies and like  the host.... struggle with getting pregnant.  I think they just went overboard with the whole thing.  I finally switched the channel as I wanted some other subject  to discuss.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  I hate that they make all these hosts out to be celebrities.  We have to hear all about their personal lives, which I don't care about at all.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I used to put the today show on every morning but don't anymore. I found the hosts gear towards the generation's who are not having children. I agree, many people don't have children for various reasons and the show could be painful to watch. A little bit is OK but most of what they talk about does not interest. me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Today show over kill

[ Edited ]

Dylan Dreyer has been very open about her struggles. Miscarriages, infertility, IVF are all big topics for women and families in general. If you are too old to be having children, you certainly no family or grandchildren who had infertility problems.  

I thought it was very educational.  I have a sister who has really struggled with this.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappopriate

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They went on and on about one of the hosts coming out she was pregnant.... I could see a few minutes....but they had into a hour on the subject.  There is more news in the world than this.... it is not rocket science.

Many woman have babies and like  the host.... struggle with getting pregnant.  I think they just went overboard with the whole thing.  I finally switched the channel as I wanted some other subject  to discuss.

@SeaMaiden 

Glad I missed it ....   I wish more people would use a little common sense regarding children .... you don't HAVE to carry the kid yourself ... there are many kids who need to be adopted .... or if it HAS to be your egg, find a surrogate.   Then move on ..... enough with all the "struggling" to have a child.   

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum 

I agree with you her segments on secondary infertility were very informative

@Bhvbum wrote:

Dylan Dreyer has been very open about her struggles. Miscarriages, infertility, IVF are all big topics for women and families in general. If you are too old to be having children, you certainly no family or grandchildren who had infertility problems.  

I thought it was very educational.  I have a sister who has really struggled with this.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I watch Today regularly and I thought the next host pregnant would be Savannaugh (she's had a little poochie for several months (or maybe she never lost it after the last baby).

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Amen, my sentiments exactly.

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Glad I missed it ....   I wish more people would use a little common sense regarding children .... you don't HAVE to carry the kid yourself ... there are many kids who need to be adopted .... or if it HAS to be your egg, find a surrogate.   Then move on ..... enough with all the "struggling" to have a child.   

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@SeaMaiden Amen, my sentiments exactly.

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

@IMW  she already has a little boy....it is not like she is without children....she should have just mentioned the fact she was expecting.....and let that be it.