Honored Contributor

Today On Live With Kelly And Ryan

They had Hugh Grant on today also the winner and runner up of DWTS. They had a cooking segment with Kelly, Mark, and the kids. That is one good looking family, all the kids resemble Mark, not a trace of Kelly in any of them! Poor Mark has to spend Thanksgiving in Canada due to the coronavirus, no traveling.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today On Live With Kelly And Ryan

@Jordan2   I think their youngest Joaquin looks like Kelly more than Mark.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2   Has Mark been in Canada since this started?  If not, how did he get in?  Is he a Canadian citizen?

Trusted Contributor

@Travone   Mark was on Zoom or Skype or whatever they use. If I remember correctly Mark has been back in Vancover for about 3 1/2 months.  There was a brief of time when actors were allowed to travel to the area where the show is filmed.  They cannot travel back and forth at will.  He is not a Canadian citizen.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh   Thanks for the info.  And isn't that nice that actors are allowed special priveledges that the average citizen isn't.  My best friend lives in Canada.  I haven't been allowed in even though I would have a place to quarantine.  Guess money talks.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Jordan2   Has Mark been in Canada since this started?  If not, how did he get in?  Is he a Canadian citizen?

@Travone No, Mark has not been in Canada the entire time.  I think they were actually on vacation in the Caribbean when this all started and had stayed there for quite some time. I remember Kelly was having to stream from this one little corner of a small room because that seemed to be the only place she could get a signal.  It didn't help that the kids were also there doing online school.  Mark was acting as her tech guy.  At some point they had some relatives who invited them to stay with somewhere in the Northeast.  When that happened she started streaming from what appeared to be a daylight basement with a nice back yard in the background.  He also did a few shows with her to give Ryan a break (probably contractual).

I'm not sure when Mark went back to Canada, probably about the same time she and Ryan started doing the show again back at the studio with no audience except staff.  As far as I know he does not have any Canadian citizenship. I think his parentage is Mexican/Italian.  I don't think there are any restrictions against travelling between the two countries.  

Valued Contributor

MARK has been in Canada since september.he cannot travel back to the united states.He will be back after christmas after they filmimg RIVERDALE.

Kelly has the nicest looking kids around plus thsy are all A students.

she brought them up well.She should be proud what a good mother she is

and her accomplishments in life.she earned everyhing she did.

Honored Contributor

I think the youngest son looks a lot like Kelly. The oldest resembles Mark but Lola has Kelly's mouth and cheekbones. 

Where did the time go?? I still remember an adorable segment with Regis baby-sitting them..