Respected Contributor

What do you think of the gang unit FBI agent, Nestor?   I think he's a good looking guy but he seems to be a big risk taker.   He also seems to be pushing Maggie into a relationship that she isn't ready for.  

He really knows his stuff but he also seems to take chances that could cost him his life.

Since Maggie lost her husband in such a tragic way I don't think she's ready to give her heart to someone and risk losing him in the same way.

I really hope they don't go the romantic relationship way between she and OA.  I love them as partners but I'd rather they just stay that way.  I also like the woman that OA has been seeing.  She seems like a nice fit for him.  

I think this is one of the better shows on TV.  It took me a few shows to like the new agent called Tiffany but now she has grown on me and I like her no nonsense approach to any situation.  She and her partner Scola have started to warm up to each other after such a rocky start.

Trusted Contributor

Re: To fans of the tv show, FBI

I think he is a loose cannon.  I'm afraid it will all blow up in some terrible way in a future episode. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but we do watch it.  I figure my husband, who is specifically not a fan of OA, would prefer that show over Prodigal Son which I record to watch later.  

It looks like they ended her relationship last night after he contracted for an apartment for the two of them without her approval.  I do hope they don't start a romantic relationship between her and OA.  It sorta ruins the show for me.  They're doing it again on NCIS with Gibbs and the psychiatrist and Ellie & Nick.  I just don't like it.  

I was thinking last night it wouldn't be good for her to get serious with someone so cavalier as that guy (I've already forgotten his name) considering her past.

Honored Contributor

There's something I don't like about Nestor, he's too swarmy, I'm glad Maggie ended things with him.

Esteemed Contributor

He was a cast member of Chicago PD. He played Justin Voight, Hank Voight's son. He played the same arrogant character. I thought I recognized him from a previous show.