Trusted Contributor
Sometimes I watch this show and wish I watched this episode! I was a beanie baby collector and had a fun time looking for them. There are quite a few that are worth a lot of money...not the regular ones that came out every few weeks or once a month.. Don't remember. Some are special ones given out at special events. Some are beanies with misspellings on the tags and some are some of the first beanies that were sold. I'll have to check on Primetime On Demand in a few weeks. Maybe they'll have this episode there.
Trusted Contributor
Comment #2 because l can't edit my comments... I read all the comments and I'm wondering if anyone remembers what the trio of bears were like??? Tags are never ripped off beanie babies!! Someone mentioned a tag was sewed back on OR did someone on the show suggest sewing the tag back on?...maybe the person who ripped it off?? Although this show has comedians on their panel, the show has on real life people. I could tell some of the people would act upset when someone on the panel would make an unkind comment toward one of the people. That's why l never became a regular watcher. ---- How was the tag ripped off? Did he go over to the person and just grab the bear and rip off the tag?? How did the person react?? Did he say how much the trio was worth?? Sorry for all the questions but I was a big collector! Think I'll Google the show...