Honored Contributor

Re: Titanic and movies you don't want to watch.....

I guess she isn't (don't know) but Kate seemed older than Leonardo in that movie.  He just looked and seemed so young compared to her.

I like them as actors, but I flinched when I first saw them.  Then I didn't pay attention because she's such a good actress.  Maybe she just seemed more worldly to me (which she was supposed to be).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Titanic and movies you don't want to watch.....

@Citrine1 wrote:

@MyShadowLove, You know, I really liked Pretty Woman.............but now that you mention it, Diane Lane would have been fabulous in that role.  I LOVE Diane Lane and Richard Gere separately, but together they are magical.  Did you see Nights in Rodanthe? They were so great in that movie!

@Citrine1...Yes, I have seen "Nights in Rodanthe" at least 5 times...lol...and, also, "Unfaithful"...Have you seen that one also?...They just have such wonderful chemistry together and, as you described perfectly, they are definitely "magical" together...In "Nights In Rodanthe", while she was grieving, she had me crying along with her...She was magnificent and she actually had me feeling her grief...Now that is a great actress!

I'm hoping that they make more movies together!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~