Honored Contributor

Re: Tiger Woods' Ex-Mistress Finally Breaks Her Silence 10 Years After Affair

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

Knowing @San Antonio Gal , she never yells at other posters.

My bet is that she hit something that changed her font to be that large.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt @KingstonsMom.  I will edit my post.  Didn't realize it was that large.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

It's a documentary called "Tiger".  It's about Tiger not the mistress.  Tiger did not participate in or with the doc.  The OP is a bit misleading.

@qbetzforreal  -   That is the title of the article I read on yahoo.   I didn't come up with it myself.  I copied and pasted it.

Okay.  But, it's still misleading even if it is from Yahoo.  Why is your font so large?  Are you yelling at me? @San Antonio Gal 

Post edited @qbetzforreal .  Sorry it was not intentional.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  @KingstonsMom 

This woman may be a media seeker. During 9-11-01 she was on the front page of every New York newspaper. I believe she lost her fiancé and after that she was featured on news broadcasts as a human interest story. I suppose perhaps that's when she got the bug, when her very sad story was being profiled. Fast forward some years later, there she was again, as Tiger's conquest, singing yet another sad song, and here she comes again to rehash it. Maybe the well has run dry.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I agree, a publicity 'ho....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

There will come a time in the not too distant future when this woman will have to make a "career change." As Judge Judy said, "Beauty fades but dumb is forever."

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

In my mind, watching golf is right up there with watching paint dry

@KingstonsMom , I vote for the drying paint , 🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

There will come a time in the not too distant future when this woman will have to make a "career change." As Judge Judy said, "Beauty fades but dumb is forever."

@Vivian 

I thought the same thing when I saw recent photos of her during her recent publicity blitz, she's starting to look much older.

LOVE me some Judge Judy, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining", LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

@Vivian 

Old hookers never die....they just charge less.

Super Contributor

As I recall, Tiger had quite a few "mistresses"....maybe there could be a series coming! 

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

Old news is right.  I think he made quite a comeback.  He was at the bottom.  Not many people could have turned their life around like he did.  

@walkingalHe might be playing golf again, and the public's memory has somewhat blurred, but I still see him in a different light. I don't see it as a comeback at all. I simply see a man that was once revered just mundane.