Honored Contributor

Re: Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

I just finished watching all 7 episodes in one sitting. I heard so much about this, I thought I'm never going to like this, well this was a train wreck, I couldn't look away. There was not one person in this ( not Joe, Carole, Jeff, Doc) who you could be sympathetic too. The biggest losers in this were those poor mistreated animals. No one should be able to cage and keep these animals privately. At the end, these caged animals were holding out their paws looking sad ( if animals can look sad), it was heartbreaking.

Respected Contributor

ABUSE IS ABUSE IS ABUSE... animal abuse is unacceptable to me no matter how it's titled. I watched it and my blood boiled.

Honored Contributor

This nut case has been in the news in Oklahoma for a long time.  I can't imagine someone wanting to watch anything about him.  Sorry but to me I can't think of more of a waste of time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Several people suggested I watch this show. Wish I hadn't. It's just so strange and bizarre and violent in many ways.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Is this where everyone thinks the wife fed thee husband to the tigers?

I see alot of talk on FB about this show.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it and couldn't believe what I was watching the whole time.  If it wasn't for the stay at home order I never would have watched it.  It is  a train wreck from beginning to end.  When the most trustworthy person in the whole series had her arm tore off by a tiger and then opted for amputation over surgery so she could go back to work - you know it is bad.

It wasn't even how the animals were treated but also the manipulation of young people who worked at these so called zoos.  Near the end watching how bad the tigers were treated irritated me especially since they all say they are trying to help them (Nope no one really was). 

Frequent Contributor

I live in Oklahoma. This man is not what we are all about. He is a disgusting human being and so is the whole lot of them.  The man that owns the Wildlife Attraction now is even worse that he is.  Please don't take away from this that we are all mullet-brained, animal abusers and in-breds. We are solid people who are so embarrassed that he is an Oklahoman

Trusted Contributor

@Deblife  I get exactly what you are saying about being judged based on your location.  I live in NJ and when that repulsive show Jersey Shore was aired I would cringe that the rest of the country would think that was representive of who we are. It was most definitely not.

Honored Contributor

I can't stomach a show with animal abuse. Big cats and other exotics should not be pets and made a spectacle of for human ego and entertainment. I watched five minutes and was disgusted. 

Trusted Contributor

@Deblife The man that owns the park now does seem worse (and that is saying a lot) especially since he let crowds of people to enter the park during a Pandemic.  SMH.

I woudn't take this show as a representation of Oklahoma at all.  Ironically for most of it I didn't realize the park was in Oklahoma,  the rest of the train wreck overshadowed the location for me in the beginning.