Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/17/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was able to login and vote for both James and John. I wonder what is up? The same folks who cannot assemble a challenge prop must work on the website too.
Honored Contributor

If all of you are having so much difficulty voting, my guess is everyone across the country is also.

I would think MAYBE but probably not, there might be an inquiry as to why there were so many problems with the website.  Maybe some reporter would take up the challenge.

I just wanted John to win so bad.  I said it before but one more time.  I think the name of this TV show should be "Liar, Liar" because that's all they do on this show.

I wouldn't watch it at all except Gardenman and all of you made it worthwhile.  There are several people on that show I could not stand.  I'd lay in bed watching TV late at night and have to change the channel with Austin and Liz making so much noise in bed and under the covers.  Then you had Liz constantly crying and lying.  Every now and then Steve would go psycho.  He is the neediest person I've ever seen.  I wonder if his mother recognizes that as she watches him.

I've never watched the show before.  I think they should hire gardenman to write for the internet for the show.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to ask.  Late last night when I tuned in all three were hanging over what looked like a vat of maybe chocolate (something dark) with what looked like maybe Hershey kisses (sitting on them).

What was that about?  It didn't seem to be competition but they ended it before anyone fell.

Respected Contributor

don't forget to watch john's interview with Jeff 

jeff gave him a HOH robe as his prize

he said Vanessa and Steve deserved to be in final 2 but Vanessa might not be there.  Liz was just lucky

he and Becky flirted and he'd give her a free teeth cleaning 

Julie Chen has an interview with Jeff too

she liked james

thought Becky lost her game by going a hair overboard with Vanessa 

she and her husband think each of the other two should take Liz to the final because Liz was not in the clique with the  other girls who were evicted early on

Respected Contributor

Jeff asked Julie about shocking  moments---Austin refused to leave the eviction chair and she thought the interview with would be 17 seconds because he wanted to debate it//// and he swung open the door like a wrestling move. 

Julie got an HOH robe too

Respected Contributor

I wonder how much of Vanessa in the BB house is Vanessa in the real world?

She lies so much. She swears to god on everything and everyone that she is telling the truth.  Vanessa is the new, improved nastier version of Omorosa (from Apprentice). Does Vanessa not realize that everyone by now knows her game?

I would think the AFH will either be James or John. Perhaps the voting means nothing. Vanessa is slated to win BB17. If by chance she doesn't, CBS will name her AFH.

The fact that you can vote more than 20 times as long as you use different email addresses makes the entire AFH voting a mute point. 

Who do you think would be AMHH (Most Hated) this season? 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I forgot to ask.  Late last night when I tuned in all three were hanging over what looked like a vat of maybe chocolate (something dark) with what looked like maybe Hershey kisses (sitting on them).

What was that about?  It didn't seem to be competition but they ended it before anyone fell.

That was the first stage of the HOH comp. I believe they called it the candy apple comp. The houseguests would get dipped into the cold liquid then slammed into the wall. It ultimately went on over three hours before Steve fell, then Liz quit shortly afterwards.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I never liked watching Austin.

i didn't like Vanessa but I did like her in the beginning.  But to me the thing with Vanessa was the rest of them let her do that stuff.

Valued Contributor

Gardenman ...  Do you consider Vanessa a "liar" or do you think she was strategically playing the Big Brother game ...  I seem to consider her a good player by slowly and methodically eliminating house guests, which includes lying to accomplish those goals ...  Isn't that what the game is about ??  I feel like Steve and Johnny Mac did little to actually play the game, but to only wait it out and sit quietly on the sidelines, although Johnny Mac did play along with Shelli and Clay by throwing a few comps ...  I also thought Shelli was a good player with her strategies and alliances ...  i would love to know your thoughts now that we are at the end of the season ...  P.S.  Do you also   go thru a few weeks of withdrawal after the finale and staying up late many nights ??  I do ...  Too much of the "F" word this year ...  Could we possibly complete a full sentence without it ??