Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/17/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Danky, I know that I am one of your special Gardengirl friends from last year.  We all certainly "spilled our guts" as the months went by (after the ending of BB).  I will always appreciate the kindnesses shown to me by all the Gardengirls during that rough life-changing event I had.  Which was dwarfed by the life-changing event that you had.   

Forever in my heart too, friend.

Well, I don't want any of the 3 remaining HG's to win this big money this season either!  I will be (hoping) glad to see James win the $25,000 favorite player award though!!  LOL

You certainly are, SUZIE---- one of my "special-ists" ! And please know I am always here to "spill" and to be "spilled to".......

Honored Contributor

Julie told Entertainment Weekly that Austin didn't want to leave the house and begged Vanessa to change her vote. We didn't see that but Austin's eviction was pretaped so they may have edited it out. It certainly wouldn't help his professional wrestling credentials to be seen begging for mercy on a nationally broadcast show. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

on one of the rob podcasts one of the guys that seemed to have a lot of production information said that when john won the veto Vanessa had a real tantrum and he didn't see why they didn't show it.   He said during that veto something went wrong and Steve and John were given extra time.    I oftened wondered if when they went to the fish if someone wasn't having a meltdown especially in the beginning.

i liked it when Austin was saying you won't have the jury votes and Vanessa said that's ok------(just leave it's good tv)

Trusted Contributor

Please, please, please let Shelli be the only vote for Vanessa! 

Honored Contributor

From what I've seen/heard the comp with the issues was the one with the magnetic wall that the houseguests had to put their puzzle up on and then traverse the beam back and forth to the button every twenty seconds. Apparently there were lots of issues with that comp and at one point Liz had her puzzle nearly done when the comp got paused and John and Steve were able to see Liz's nearly completed puzzle and realized they were doing their puzzles wrong. When BB finally fixed the issue all of the boards then got demagnetized meaning they all had to start from scratch, but now John and Steve knew how their puzzles should look and John was able to beat Liz.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

It is interesting that production had trouble with some of comps. I'll bet that some comps are fixed so they can control the outcome. Between that and feeding their heads with scenerios ... it is not surprising why most of the houseguests change their targets from day to day.

The comp last night looked absolutely grueling.  Steve was rubbing his arms so hard and rough... I thought he was going to bleed.  I am glad Vanessa won.  I hope the final two are Vanessa and Steve. 

Between the debate and BBAD, I had very strange dreams last night.  lol Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

I voted yesterday about mid morning.  Now every time I try to vote it tells me I've exceeded my limit for the day.  

???????

Any ideas??????

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

From what I've seen/heard the comp with the issues was the one with the magnetic wall that the houseguests had to put their puzzle up on and then traverse the beam back and forth to the button every twenty seconds. Apparently there were lots of issues with that comp and at one point Liz had her puzzle nearly done when the comp got paused and John and Steve were able to see Liz's nearly completed puzzle and realized they were doing their puzzles wrong. When BB finally fixed the issue all of the boards then got demagnetized meaning they all had to start from scratch, but now John and Steve knew how their puzzles should look and John was able to beat Liz.

WOW!!!

I know Big Brother manipulates the players, and the competitions to give advantages to the players they want to win, but I just hate hearing these things! That was so unfair to Liz.  They could have prevented John and Steve from seeing Liz's board if they had wanted to. I hate BB's disregard for fair, and honest play. It sounds like Liz was just about to win when they paused it. If I was Liz I would have had a meltdown over that!    

Allowing John and Steve to see her puzzle, AND making her start over, allowed them to catch up, and changed the course of the whole competition.  That sounds cheating to me! 

This aggravates me, and I'm not even a big Liz fan.  I would be angry if they manipulated the game in favor of one of the player's I did like, also. I just don't know why Big Brother can't let the houseguests play a real, and honest game, without outside influence, and let the best player win.

Valued Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

I voted yesterday about mid morning.  Now every time I try to vote it tells me I've exceeded my limit for the day.  

???????

Any ideas??????

The same thing happened to me this morning.  Just another glitch courtesy of Big Brother!  

Respected Contributor

Lol at Austin begging to stay. I think he was so sure that he was going to win, that he refused to accept the truth. Was the begging what John was referencing in his "arbiter" speech?

I could tell Vanessa was really upset in her DR after John won. I loved every minute of it and I am rooting for her to win. Lol. It was one of the few times that she did not get her way.

I was sad that John left, but I really wanted Liz to have time away from Austin. She needs to rethink that whole thing. Plus, if John had won veto, Vanessa would have been gone.

I think Vanessa will take Liz if she can. If Vanessa gets to F2, I think she wins.