Regular Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/14/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sabatini wrote:

@SusieQ_2, I saw this online - on Reddit.

I've no idea if it IS Stalin, or if the pic is photo-shopped.

P.jpg

Notice the freckle on his face under his eye.  It's reversed.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Josh is working for the jury votes and might just be winning a few. Those goodbye messages are cleverly done and bad for Paul.

Better sit down for this...I agree with you. JK! Smiley Happy

But yeah, what is Paul thinking with those goodbye messages? And I'm so tired of hearing "without getting blood on my hands." Seriously...fool better own his game though at this point it might be too late. He should be claiming every one of those evictions as his own strength and victory. With regret and sadness sure, but as necessities for the win. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with Paul not being a fan of the game. I know he loves playing but he's never really watched it. I really feel like he's lacking the knowledge of what it takes to win at the end. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Woman Sad

Dang! That one was tough to watch. Kevin could not have left with any more class. That's the first eviction this season that brought a tear to my eye. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Josh is working for the jury votes and might just be winning a few. Those goodbye messages are cleverly done and bad for Paul.

Better sit down for this...I agree with you. JK! Smiley Happy

But yeah, what is Paul thinking with those goodbye messages? And I'm so tired of hearing "without getting blood on my hands." Seriously...fool better own his game though at this point it might be too late. He should be claiming every one of those evictions as his own strength and victory. With regret and sadness sure, but as necessities for the win. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with Paul not being a fan of the game. I know he loves playing but he's never really watched it. I really feel like he's lacking the knowledge of what it takes to win at the end. 

Paul's jury management has been really bad, but Josh is doing a good job with the jury. Now Paul's planning to take Josh to the end which could be a big mistake for Paul. It'll be fun to see how it all plays out come Wednesday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree @gardenman. I don't think Paul could do a worse job with the jury if he were trying.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I agree @gardenman. I don't think Paul could do a worse job with the jury if he were trying.

The good news for Paul is there's only one more juror and if it's not him, then he shouldn't mess that last juror up. I'm beginning to wonder if he's going to own his game before the jury or if he'll continue to try and blame the evictions on everyone else? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

"I am concern about my votes not counting,in the past nothing was said about having to have access ,so hope they clear it up doesn't seem fair,I watch after dark that should count for something." @tucka

It's weird. I saw something at the bottom of the TV screen that said "free voting" and some other stuff I can't remember. But having All Access isn't free so I don't get it. 

My first 20 votes went to Cody but my reasons had nothing to do with him being my favorite. Also, there's no one I'm really rooting for. Here's my offer to you--I have an All Access account so just tell me who you're rooting for and I'll vote for that person every day. 

From what I've read of your posts I'm thinking your votes would be going to Kevin or Josh? Whoever it is, just say the word.  Point in the direction of your favorite player and I will be your voice.

Honored Contributor

Supposedly CBS has now fixed the voting issue and everyone can vote 20 times a day.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Good to know (and not). If Tucka is now able to vote that means I may find myself voting for Cody again. If you're reading this Tucka I'm still curious as to who you want to win...unless you prefer not to say. 

Decisions decisions, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

It amazes me that someone wishes to believe anything and everything negative about someone they dislike and are unwilling to consider that much that is on the internet and most/all on the covers of tabloids is photo shopped. I'd rather err on the side of fairness because there is no proof eithe way and give Paul the benefit of a doubt.

But of course. We all should give serial bullies the benefit of the doubt and believe that the photo was photo-shopped. Of course, genuine sweet Paul deserves the benefit of the doubt. He deserves nothing but our undying devotion and trust. Sounds an awful lot like his minions on the show.

Thanks for the laugh....

IF he really had the tattoo removed/covered up then based on photos from last year it either had to have been removed prior to BB18 or the head tattooed on following BB18 and removed before BB19. 

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.