Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/14/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky, I haven't read everything yet, and I don't know if anyone answered you regarding the outfit that Julie Chen wore last night, but I personally liked it!  I liked the top a lot!  Much better than the ostrich feather sleeved thing from last week!  I am definitely not claiming to be a fashionista, but I had never seen such a frock as that thing last week!

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Danky, I Heart the nickname 'Sherwin'. LOL!!

Bathroom cabinets, next!

@sabatini---bathroom cabinets next ?  OMG

I got up off the sofa and USED the bathroom once today !

Respected Contributor

Hi, @SusieQ_2!

I know the pic is reversed....but that's actually pretty normal - at least it is for my dad. Often when he sends me pics, they're reversed!

So, if you look at the pic where the face WAS, then look at the color pic, you'l see that there is a whole area of cross-hatches.

Not that any of it proves anything!  Smiley LOL

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

I liked it too @123SuzyQ123--- To me though ,this time of year ,especially in 

CA , is associated with light airy colors and fabrics and many of the outfits she wears seem dark. 

I don't think it is possible to get anything uglier than the feather things....

maybe they were an homage to Paul's beard.

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini, In one photo the eagle's beak is facing his left arm. In the second it's facing his right. That makes no sense unless it was photoshopped and photoshopped badly. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabatini, In one photo the eagle's beak is facing his left arm. In the second it's facing his right. That makes no sense unless it was photoshopped and photoshopped badly. 

And that's why I'd said I had no idea if it was photo-shopped. Smiley Very Happy

Muddling through...
Valued Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

And that's why I'd said I had no idea if it was photo-shopped. Smiley Very Happy

Can we all agree that he has the worst looking chest tattoo ever and be done with it? 

It actually kind of looks like a giant black blob to me ~ 

Like many of the HGs, he spends a heck of a lot of time grooming himself. yikes. 

Honored Contributor

Even assuming the photo was reversed, mirror image, the cross hatched area could easily be removed and the face or anything else could be photo shopped in. It's so easy anyone could do it. 

Honored Contributor

It never ceases to amaze me when someone would rather think something was photoshopped than believe that this piece of work could possibly have a tat that is indicative of his core beliefs. He behaved like a serial bully all season long yet people are photo-shopping him just because.

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I know, Sab, and I hope all is well is well with you. Smiley Happy 

You were asking Gman about things regarding the BB house and its aftermath. Have you checked out the Victor and Nicole videos on Youtube? They're very cute!