Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/14/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman and all other fashionistas........What did you think of Julie's 

outfit last night ?

Valued Contributor

I have to say the one thing that I thought was so awful this season was how they treated Kevin.  Alex started it off with her disgusting actions toward him and everyone else picked up on it and continued on.   Xmas and Josh cook breakfast and dinner never asking if Kevin wants any food.  I never see him eat anything but ice cream late at night.    They NEVER talk to him unless it's to their benefit.  This whole thing is elder abuse to me.  I can''t deal with it.   It makes me ill.    I have no respect for any of these despicable people.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

CBS punked me. Just found out that Paul tried to sue CBS last year. Of course he was handed this season on a silver platter. All I have been watching is a soap opera complete with a maniacal nasty Stalin loving punk. And apparently Xmas was Paul's mother's trainer. Wish this had come out in the beginning of the season.

@Trinity11please provide the photo of Paul's tattoo. TIA 

Esteemed Contributor

What neither Julie Chen nor CBS will tell TV only viewers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsrKkcU8AEr_W_.jpg

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

I have to say the one thing that I thought was so awful this season was how they treated Kevin.  Alex started it off with her disgusting actions toward him and everyone else picked up on it and continued on.   Xmas and Josh cook breakfast and dinner never asking if Kevin wants any food.  I never see him eat anything but ice cream late at night.    They NEVER talk to him unless it's to their benefit.  This whole thing is elder abuse to me.  I can''t deal with it.   It makes me ill.    I have no respect for any of these despicable people.

well, they were truly terrible ~ but Paul was the one that instigated all that. ALL of IT.

as for the voting, your vote won't count unless you're a CBS all access subscriber. 

At least those that only watch the episodes won't be swayed by the positive edit that many of these creeps have been getting. They were especially kind to Alex and that's just ridiculous. I'm kind of glad that they can't vote. Live feed watchers know the true story. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

CBS punked me. Just found out that Paul tried to sue CBS last year. Of course he was handed this season on a silver platter. All I have been watching is a soap opera complete with a maniacal nasty Stalin loving punk. And apparently Xmas was Paul's mother's trainer. Wish this had come out in the beginning of the season.

@SusieQ_2, he removed it before he entered the house. 

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

well, they were truly terrible ~ but Paul was the one that instigated all that. ALL of IT.

as for the voting, your vote won't count unless you're a CBS all access subscriber. 

At least those that only watch the episodes won't be swayed by the positive edit that many of these creeps have been getting. They were especially kind to Alex and that's just ridiculous. I'm kind of glad that they can't vote. Live feed watchers know the true story. 

Yeah, Alex has gotten an insanely favorable edit on the shows. They've largely portrayed her as a fun loving, practical joker and ignored the reality of Alex. TV only viewers likely have a very favorable view of Alex. Feed watchers know the real girl.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was mentioned that the HGs rarely invite Kevin to eat when they make food, so I was glad to see on the Joker's Board at 10:00 AM this morning, that Christmas woke Kevin up to tell him that breakfast was ready if he wanted to come and eat.  Depriving someone of food is against every fiber of my being, so that really irked me when I heard that!  I know there is cereal and other things Kevin can eat, however, it is just plain RUDE (to say the least) to have good, cooked food and not let him eat!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11, I don't think you intentionally mean to perpetuate false rumors you hear online, but unfortunately that's what is happening. I wish you would take a step back and think about the things you're saying. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11, I don't think you intentionally mean to perpetuate false rumors you hear online, but unfortunately that's what is happening. I wish you would take a step back and think about the things you're saying. 

Google him @SusieQ_2 there is a photo of Stalin on his chest. I will continue to stand by my post and maybe you yourself need to step back and question why you are defending this character.