Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/14/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

He would also have to have had the angle of the eagle's head changed. In one photo it's on a gradual slope and in the other it's going straight across and then downward. Just like the lawsuit story someone is out there spreading rumors and good people are falling for it. 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Jury House section was great.  Raven the puppetmaster?  I was LMAO.

Love Julie's snake necklace.

Me too. it was sort of abstract and sort of not, lol. It gave me vibes of Taylor Swift's awesome new video "Look What You Made Me Do." 

Well, it immediately made me think of Paul (whom I still like).

Trusted Contributor

All my votes are going to Kevin.  Out of all the people I think he really deserves it - if no other reason that he didn't beat the ****** out of all those idiots and kept his cool - lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Lol, @sabra, I hear you funny lady and I concur. Smiley Very Happy

Plus I just wanted to say concur. I have no idea why. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Supposedly CBS has now fixed the voting issue and everyone can vote 20 times a day.

It has been fixed.  I just cast my votes and it told me when I reached 20.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Good to know (and not). If Tucka is now able to vote that means I may find myself voting for Cody again. If you're reading this Tucka I'm still curious as to who you want to win...unless you prefer not to say. 

Decisions decisions, lol.

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Good to know (and not). If Tucka is now able to vote that means I may find myself voting for Cody again. If you're reading this Tucka I'm still curious as to who you want to win...unless you prefer not to say. 

@SusieQ_2I have decided to vote for Kevin,only because they were so brutal to him,he was nice to everyone and believed them,he may not have won any vetos but he lasted    just by lying around ,other one would be jason, yes he said something I didn't like but all of them did that ,Cody was not there long enough to see how effective he would be,his ego and temper got in the way and his being nasty to josh telling him he didn't exist,he is so unlikeable i could never vote for him.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2I have decided to vote for Kevin,only because they were so brutal to him,he was nice to everyone and believed them,he may not have won any vetos but he lasted    just by lying around ,other one would be jason, yes he said something I didn't like but all of them did that ,Cody was not there long enough to see how effective he would be,his ego and temper got in the way and his being nasty to josh telling him he didn't exist,he is so unlikeable i could never vote for him.Tucka.

@tucka, thanks for the reply. I agree with everything you said, and just for the record, I wasn't considering voting for Cody because I like him. In fact, far from it, lol! 

I wish you had seen Kevin's exit interview, it was so good. Since Jeff isn't around to do the interview the evicted houseguest gets handed an Ipad with preloaded questions and answers them in front of a camera. Kevin had the nicest things to say about everyone and his whole experience. What a cool guy!  I think I'll join you in voting for Kevin. We may be fighting a losing battle but at least we'll feel good about our vote. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

After watching tonight's episode (Friday the 15th) and seeing the ridiculous jam Kevin got himself into by telling Matt that he won the $25K but hey man don't tell anyone, I am no longer voting for him for AFP.  Kevin made a total jerk of himself by getting into major arguments with not only Matt but Raven and Alex just because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Matt of course betrayed him and told everyone that Kevin won the $25K. Kevin became unglued and denied it.  His ugly comments to Matt, Raven and Alex were uncalled for.  That was not good game play and his cool demeanor at the end with Julie in no way makes up for it.  If you haven't seen it I urge you to check it out. I will vote for Jason.   

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it's one of those things that shows how differently people see things. If I were to rate what happened with Kevin and Matt on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 2. Not only did I see the show tonight but I watched the whole thing play out on the day, and in my opinion, considering how Matt, Raven and Alex behaved, they got off easy. Still, to me it was pretty much a non-event and just another day in BB land. 

I am kind of surprised that if anything Kevin said bothered you that you aren't far more bothered by what Jason said about Kevin's wife and kids. In my opinion it was blown way out of proportion, but Kevin's words were mild in comparison.

I totally respect your opinion and I respect your decision to vote for Jason. I liked him too, but I'm still voting for Kevin. I don't believe he has anything to makeup or to be sorry for. For all the stress they feel in that house he held himself together really well. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know what Jason said to Kevin. I personally found Kevin's repetitive clamor about having 7 kids and needing the money tiresome.  He should have used birth control if he was unable to support so many children.