Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/12/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@occasionalrain wrote:

The obvious choice is to keep Tommy otherwise they are gambling against Holly winning HOH and either Nichole or Clif will be eliminated. Why aren't they questioning why their allience didn't tell them about Tommy and Christy?

Cliff's down. Nicole's down. And Nicole is HOH! To be honest, who wins HOH doesn't really matter this week. It's the POV holder that has the power. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like Holly had agreed to throw the HOH if they kept her and she did. So much for an endurance comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

The obvious choice is to keep Tommy otherwise they are gambling against Holly winning HOH and either Nichole or Clif will be eliminated. Why aren't they questioning why their allience didn't tell them about Tommy and Christy?

The hoh is important because the winner is guaranteed a spot in F3. Still, the most important comp this week is veto. The winner of the veto comp will be the single vote that decides who is evicted next week.

I don't know what the obvious choice was but that one really hurt. Jackson played so dirty and Holly went right along with him. My only feeling of consolation is that even though Tommy was dealt a bad hand it's the one he chose from day one when he aligned against Cliff and Nicole. It was too little, too late, to hope to win them over at this late date. I do like Tommy very much and think he's probably a genuinely nice person, certainly one I'd rather see in the house than Jackson and Holly. And that's another thing that sealed his fate--too many people in the jury house love him. 

I'm going to miss him and I wish the very best for him. He was a joy to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Tommy and Christy where not passing acquaintance and they worked together in the house. While Jackson told a big fib - Tommy told a bigger fib that lasted 16 weeks.   Christy blew up and made a big stink when Holly and Kat where thought to have 'known' each other.   Tommy sat through her entire tantrum and didn't blink an eye.  IMO his tears are stress and loneliness in the house. 

At least Tommy admitted what Jackson did was game play.

Honored Contributor

Nicole's very happy as now she gets the HOH room for a week and knows her family will be in LA  on the 25th for the finale. I think Holly was willing to throw it knowing she'd make final three no matter what. Jackson won't vote her out. Cliff and Nicole would vote out Jackson. So, she's all but guaranteeed a final three spot. It was bad timing for an endurance comp. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now it all comes down to the POV comp on Saturday. A win by Cliff or Nicole and Jackson goes to the jury. A win by Jackson or Holly and Cliff likely goes to the jury. Holly could ambush Jackson and vote him out, but I doubt she'd do that, but you never know.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Now it all comes down to the POV comp on Saturday. A win by Cliff or Nicole and Jackson goes to the jury. A win by Jackson or Holly and Cliff likely goes to the jury. Holly could ambush Jackson and vote him out, but I doubt she'd do that, but you never know.

I think she would smart if she did because, honestly, I think it's the only way she will be able to get even one jury vote.

Not sure if she would though.That tribute she paid to his parents for raising such a fine, upstanding son was truly gagworthy. 

Valued Contributor

i don't trust Jackson ...  Anyone but him I'll be happy with.  He continues the lying ...

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I think she would smart if she did because, honestly, I think it's the only way she will be able to get even one jury vote.

Not sure if she would though.That tribute she paid to his parents for raising such a fine, upstanding son was truly gagworthy. 

It would be a heck of a move though. It could earn her a half million dollars. I don't think she'll do it, but it would be impressive.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes it would. Maybe it's time for some early manifesting! Smiley Very Happy