Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/12/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

The obvious choice is to keep Tommy otherwise they are gambling against Holly winning HOH and either Nichole or Clif will be eliminated. Why aren't they questioning why their allience didn't tell them about Tommy and Christy?

The hoh is important because the winner is guaranteed a spot in F3. Still, the most important comp this week is veto. The winner of the veto comp will be the single vote that decides who is evicted next week.

I don't know what the obvious choice was but that one really hurt. Jackson played so dirty and Holly went right along with him. My only feeling of consolation is that even though Tommy was dealt a bad hand it's the one he chose from day one when he aligned against Cliff and Nicole. It was too little, too late, to hope to win them over at this late date. I do like Tommy very much and think he's probably a genuinely nice person, certainly one I'd rather see in the house than Jackson and Holly. And that's another thing that sealed his fate--too many people in the jury house love him. 

I'm going to miss him and I wish the very best for him. He was a joy to watch.

TOMMY FOR A.F.P..      TUCKA.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/12/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Tommy turned out to be my favorite player these last few days!  I am basing it partly on one odd reason, so don't laugh at me!  The few times I watched BBAD, he is the only one I saw making meals!  He also was washing dishes one night when I watched.  To me, that is one of the best social aspects you can do in that game of BB, is to cook and feed the others.  

Now, there is the chance that others probably also did meals and cooking, but Tommy is the only one I saw doing that!!!