Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/10/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And it's showtime! The show opens with Julie in a very preppy look, white shirt, dark sweater (maybe amini-skirt?) dark pants. Now we get the recap of everything that happened this past week. Julie says despite three votes being cast it looks like only one houseguest is in control of who goes home and the camera zooms in on Vanesa. Now we hear the normal stuff that happened since the POV ceremony. John's happy that everyone's crying all over the house.

Now we have Liz and Julia poolside deciding who gets to stay. Liz says she can't fight to stay because it's Julia sitting next to her. If it was Austin she'd be fighting to stay. Now we get John and Vanessa chatting. They think it's smart to get rid of Liz. (They're right.) Now we get Liz and Austin in one of their embraces under the covers and chatting about Vanessa. Julia is now saying she'll give up her game to keep Liz in the game. Liz says she's ready for battle and no more Mr. Nice Girl. (When was she a Mr. Nice Girl?) Now Austin is making the deal with Vanessa to let the twins decide who stays or who goes.

Now Vanessa makes her deal with Liz to keep Vanessa safe if Liz or Austin wins HOH and let Vanessa choose hwo goes home. (Liz has no intention of keeping the deal. Austin's dumb enough to keep it.)  Now Vanessa talks to Steve about keeping Julia or Liz. She says this feels like a $500,000 decision. Back to Julie. Time for the first commercial break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Is this true?  Vanessa is fixed to win BB17. She has a cbs show in the future....called Poker Face?   http:/http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/big-brother-17-spoilers-vanessa-rousso-fixed-to-win-bb17...

I wouldn't rule it out. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back! Julie talks to the houseguests. Time to let them see some special wishes from home. Austin's brother and sister look relatively normal. Mel and Vanessa's dogs wish her well. Liz and Julia's mom looks a lot like them. Steve's mom wishes him well. They're all happy with their messages.

Up next, last week's double eviciton shocked the jurors. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Time to visit the jury house. And here comes Meg to the jury. She tells them it was a double eviction and someone else is coming. Meg doesn't want James to come through the door, and there's James. Meg hits him! Then hugs him. They watch the double eviction. Shelli says she's rooting for John, but Vanessa is running the house.

And now time to evict a twin. TIme for the speeches first. Liz is up first. She's shocked they made it this far, (her rehearsed speech basically.) Now it's time for Julia. Julia gives her speech (once again well rehearsed) where she says they should keep Liz instead of Julia.

Austin is up first and he votes to evict Julia.

Vanessa votes to evict Julia.

John votes to evict Julia. 

Julia is evicted by a vote of 3-0. 

Time for another commercial break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I wanted to see the twin's Mother.  The sister looks a lot like them but I wanted to see her.  I'm always suspicious when someone isn't in the picture (i.e. the Mother, although it looked like she may have been sitting next to the Dad).

I swear I can't believe I've had to look at hairy Austin all of this time!

I stay up until 2:00AM watching this stupid show!  I need my head checked.  It's like watching paint dry.

Love you gardenman!

Honored Contributor

And we're back again. Time to say goodbye to Julia. (God help Julie interviewing her. Julie will have to resist the urge to slap some sense into Julia.) And now we reveal the results of the vote. And away goes Julia. And Julia does a dance for the crowd. (One suspects she'll be dancing around a pole sometime n the near future.) Now we see the hosuegeusts watching Julia's picture go black. Now Julie asks why they decided to keep Liz instead of Julia. Julia says she'd be playing for second. Julie asks if the house made a mistake keeping Liz.  (YES!!!) Now Julie asks about the POV comp and taking Vanessa's advice. Julia regrets picking Austin that early. How does she feel about Austin. "He's a great guy." (Okay, then.) Time for the goodbye messages. John says he's sad he couldn't send Julia and her sister at the same time. Liz will fight to win in Julia's honor. Austin's sorry he couldn't protect her and her sister. And goodbye Julia! Up next, the HOH comp. TIme for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I wanted to see the twin's Mother.  The sister looks a lot like them but I wanted to see her.  I'm always suspicious when someone isn't in the picture (i.e. the Mother, although it looked like she may have been sitting next to the Dad).

I swear I can't believe I've had to look at hairy Austin all of this time!

I stay up until 2:00AM watching this stupid show!  I need my head checked.  It's like watching paint dry.

Love you gardenman!

Oops! I thought that was their mother. That's what I get for watching the football game and BB at the same time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back for the start of the HOH comp. Everyone's wearing athletic gear by the way, so it's something physical. And it's the egg comp. There's a luxury option that takes someone out of the house for a once in a lifetime trip. The comp will go on until the luxury comp and HOH are both won. Austin's slightly ahead, but this will be a long one. Vanessa's got a good rhythm going and is gaining a lot of ground. Apparenlty there's a plexiglass obstacle And time for another break. They're now advertising for new houseguests. If you're looking to apply, be an LGBT tattooed idiot, who has a famous sibling and you're a shoe-in. Heck, they may even clone you and put two of you in.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Austin has create himself to be so replusive...

I think the twins are deperate to go after like someone the state Austin is in...

Honored Contributor

And Julie confirms that Tuesday and Wednesday are both eviction shows next week. Austin is the only houseguest with an egg in place so far. he's working on egg number two. And that's it for tonight. Over to the live feeds now. This will likley be a pretty late one tonight, though history does show they get faster over time with this comp. An Austin win could be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!