Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/10/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think Julie looks too thin but this often happens with mistresses who marry their man.  She will always have to worry that a younger, prettier woman will come along and he'll cheat with that woman the way he cheated with Julie Chen.  I don't mean to dis her, I like her.  I just think that happens a lot with mistresses who go on to marry powerful men.

I give Frankie Grande a zero chance of ever being seen again on BB.  He was a nightmare for them.  And now that Arianna disgraced herself by licking cupcakes for sale in a bakery she doesn't have the cache she used to and so he's even less cool by association.

Frequent Contributor

I read that Mr. Pectacular is 5'10" although he sure doesn't look that tall.  BTW, Austin is supposedly 6' 5".

Also, Julia was quickly silenced by her sister when she mentioned they've both had plastic surgery. I was surprised to hear that. But sure enough there is a review that Liz posted on her Google account to a Miami surgery center:

Dr. Altman was the very best! I am so so so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. They look so natural and feel amazing. The recovery was a breeze compared to what I've heard about other plastic surgeons. His staff is absolutely incredible and so friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Altman as he is probably one of the best plastic surgeons Miami has to offer.

Frequent Contributor

I read that Mr. Pectacular is 5 feet 10 inches, although he looks much shorter. And Austin is supposedly 6 feet 5 inches.

Also, Julia mentioned that she and Liz had plastic surgery. And sure enough there is a review that Liz posted online praising a surgeon who did her augmentation. Umm, I apparently can't use word for the kind of augmentation but it involves "the girls". Haha.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm surprised this wasn't brought up.....When Steve brought up the fact that he loves his mom but not in the Sigmund Freud way.  Julia/or Liz said....who's that?  Then one of the twins said..."Oh, like in Sig ????....in Las Vegas....." couldn't think of the name of the entertainers with the lions & tigers and then Austin chimed in with "Sigfried and Roy".

Obviously, Steve meant Oedipus Complex....  the twins are so dumb. So, I am asking are they equally affected? 

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I'm surprised this wasn't brought up.....When Steve brought up the fact that he loves his mom but not in the Sigmund Freud way.  Julia/or Liz said....who's that?  Then one of the twins said..."Oh, like in Sig ????....in Las Vegas....." couldn't think of the name of the entertainers with the lions & tigers and then Austin chimed in with "Sigfried and Roy".

Obviously, Steve meant Oedipus Complex....  the twins are so dumb. So, I am asking are they equally affected? 

You certainly don't want either twin doing brain surgery on you. I used to think Julia was more tolerable, but my tolerance for both has now disappeared.

I have this pet theory that most "dumb blondes" are actually dumb brunettes/redheads who think they'll be more popular if they were blonde. The few true blondes I've known have been very bright. As you could see until they got the hair dye, they're not really blondes. They're dumb as can be, and they've been "enhanced," (I believe as a birthday gift from Mom) so they fit the prototype of the "dumb blonde," but they aren't really blonde. Real blondes should figure out a way to kill off the "dumb, fake blondes" who give all blondes a bad reputation. (Perhaps a national poisoning of hair dye?)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Hahahahahaahha.  Good one.

Although my natural hair is dark brown almost black, and I went blonde once just to see what it was like -- I do not have the right look for a blonde, and yet in that brief time (maybe three months until I came to my senses) I was asked out constantly, really, in record numbers, all kinds of guys.  So guys are the problem IMO, LOL, they see the blonde and their little brains take over.

Frequent Contributor

Very entertaining entries today! This place has been such a fun diversion lately, as has the BB show. 

Honored Contributor

At this moment it looks like they're still sending Julia to the jury. Vanessa's been encouraging Julia to tell the jury that she (Vanessa) isn't a bad person. Sure. The jury will believe that. Austin has told Julia to try and poison Vanessa to the jury. That shouldn't be hard, but somehow either person giving Julia a mission to accomplish doesn't strike me as being a good idea.

"I forgot-uh what I was supposed to say-uh, so I just went to sleep-uh. Did I win-uh?"

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm flipping out that they're sending Julia out instead of Liz.  And they're not even recruits doing this, they are fans who know the game.  Vanessa is the only one who deserves the money at this point.  And no one deserves second place.  Maybe the floater Johnny Mac.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can hear Julia (or will it be Liz?) right now when she enters the jury tonight and they ask her who put her up on the block......."SteeeeeeeeveUH" !!!