Honored Contributor

Thursday 9/10/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nothing terribly exciting went down overnight. Julia and Liz worked on their speeches, complained about Meg stealing their robot, and tickled/were tickled by Austin. They seem certain that Julia is going, but Steve may have other plans. He was muttering something a few minutes ago and it sounded like he may be hoping to swing a flip and vote out Liz. A surprise flip would pretty much throw Julia for a loop and upset Austin heading into the HOH comp improving the odds for John and Vanessa.

Vanessa's game continues to be known to everyone, but she's still largely skating by with no one actively targeting her. It's amazing watching her work. The feeds will be down much of the day, so we probably won't know if the votes have been flipped until they vote. Flipping makes sense, but Vanessa may not allow it. We'll have to see.

On tonight's show we'll see the usual recap of everything that's gone down. Not a lot happened since the POV ceremony, so we're apt to see Meg and James arrive at the jury house. Then Julie will chat up the houseguests, we'll get Julia's goodbye message, then (hopefully) see Liz voted out. Liz going would shock Austin and Julia and be fun to watch, but the house of chickens either won't do it, or will warn the twins that it's happening. Then the POV comp will start. They're expecting the egg, or teeter totter comp for tonight. The egg comp is the one where the houseguests sit behind a chicken wire fence with eggs on the other side they have to move. The teeter trotter comp requires them to place items on the far end of the teeter trotter then walk across the beam, tilting it up to get another item to add without losing the items already in place. Both comps go on for a while, so it could be a late night on the feeds.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/10/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

These are the dumbest contestants ever.  Why in the world would you keep Liz who has won HOHs previously over Julia who has never won an HOH? 

I still can't get over how Julia was played by Vanessa into competing directly with Austin in the POV and yet, they seem oblivious to the fact that Vanessa manipulated them.  The whole bunch (with the exception of Vanessa and possibly John) seems like they need a brain transplant. 

Respected Contributor

Last night's show was a perfect example of the theory that everything is

relative.......

In just a few minutes Austin was transformed into a lucious, desireable rocket scientist. Why ? Because he was compared to the deformed, brain dead idiot 

who calls himself "Mr.Pectacular".........

I read on another site that JMac commented that "he (Jesse) was shorter than I thought" and rumor has it that there are quite a few ex "girlfriends" who have offered the same observation !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wrong yesterday the steelers are on nbc tonight.  I just assumed it was thursday night football on cbs.

but in checking the scheldule I see bb on next week on  tuesday and wednesday 9/15 and 9/16 both at 8pm.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

relative.......

In just a few minutes Austin was transformed into a lucious, desireable rocket scientist. Why ? Because he was compared to the deformed, brain dead idiot 

I read on another site that JMac commented that "he (Jesse) was shorter than I thought" and rumor has it that there are quite a few ex "girlfriends" who have offered the same observation !

I've never understood Grodner's fascination with Jessie. He's a big dolt with little to no personality, extremely limited intelligence, and the charm of fresh dog poop. Why does she keep insisting on inflicting him on us? The houseguests (other than Julia) were unimpressed. He kept flubbing his lines, limited as they were, and the houseguests thought he must be high. Sad to say, he probably wasn't. That's just Jessie being Jessie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Last week when I thought Steve was keeping the twins to vote out austin  and he said he was going to go down in BB history I think he spoke to soon.

If john wins hoh maybe he'll take a bold step to take out vanessa with a twin and austin.   

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Danky wrote:

relative.......

I've never understood Grodner's fascination with Jessie. He's a big dolt with little to no personality, extremely limited intelligence, and the charm of fresh dog poop. Why does she keep insisting on inflicting him on us? The houseguests (other than Julia) were unimpressed. He kept flubbing his lines, limited as they were, and the houseguests thought he must be high. Sad to say, he probably wasn't. That's just Jessie being Jessie.

I found that strange too.   When on the feeds they kept saying Jesse I thought they meant someone famous like

Jesse Ventura.  

Honored Contributor

Grodner has a thing for wrestlers.  There was Jesse who I think is mildly handsome but he's a total jerk, then Frank who smelled and was a total jerk, and now Austin continuing the tradition of a smelly jerk wrestler.

I'm soooooo hoping Steve flips the house!  Duh, we all are LOL.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Danky wrote:

relative.......

--------------------------------------------------------

I agree! Just the sight of him sickens me - he's so full of himself! Now I'm surprised to hear he's only about 5' tall.....I never really thought about him for more than a few nanoseconds, but maybe this is why he thinks he's such a "big man on campus" - to make up for his height issue.

Well, it could have been Frankie. Not sure which one I dislike more. But there's still time for him to show up, glitter and all. Yuck.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

One other thing I wanted to say. I remember earlier in the season when a few people were talking about how thin Julie Chen looked. 

She was on the Howard Stern show on Tuesday and mentioned she lost around 25 pounds! She said she put a lot of weight on and now she's at the weight she should be. Howard said she looks great and healthy. Julie said she feels great.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum