Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/10/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think Vanessa might be good at this because isn't she a card player and has very nimble fingers?

Yes she is a card player Annabelle. She's also mentioned she's a pianst and that she has very coordinated fingers. It was during a conversation with John and she was giving him tips for the very comp they played tonight. John should have payed more attention!

Trusted Contributor

Of course she wins, and now there she is threatening everyone to tell her the truth or else, thats what I can't stand about her and I wouldn't ever give her my vote.she is dirty.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

It will be interesting since in the first scenario she laid out for Steve she had John winning HOH, Steve winning veto and Liz going home. Not everything works out exactly as planned. It will be interesting to see what she does and what she comes up with to divert the responsibility, and resulting anger, away from herself. 

I saw some clips earlier with Jeff and Dani Danato. She looked great and she and Jeff looked like they were having a good time together.

I was kind of surprised Vanessa won because she was expressing concern about not being able to play in the next HOH comp. It seems like it should be getting down to the time when everybody plays but I'm not sure when that happens.

Honored Contributor

John may be talking himself onto the block. He confirmed the deal he'd made with Liz and Austin and then told Vanessa he'd have to get rid of Steve and her to win, since he can't beat them. Uh, John? That might not be the smartest thing to tell a paranoid HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that in the past too. John says things that it seems like he'd be smart enough to keep to himself but he doesn't.

I'm just catching up with live feeds from after the comp and I agree, Tucka, Vanessa is such a jerk! I hate the way she threatens people and makes them fear her as if she's some kind of diety. 

Contributor

If the plan was for John to win Hoh and it was that close between him and Vanessa, why didn't she let him have it one time. Did he tell her about a deal with Liz and Austin before the comp? I don't know why he would make a deal with them when it's been him, Steve, and Vanessa.