Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/07/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Jamma wrote:

Danky I just called Optimum---the gal said look at your schedule now minee says BB 9 PM.  Sure enough football is gone and BB is listed.

She said it must have been a fluke.

Check your schedule.---Good Luck!

JammaP

@Jamma-----I just checked and in the last two hours the problem was corrected......Thanks so much. I knew together we would work it out ...LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Danky

Anytime

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Danky..... I read this thread daily but I rarely tune in BBAD anymore.... and only watch for a few min. if I do.... 

I am so tired of Paul bullying his way thru the house.... and the "dullards" following.... 

I have been watching Leah Remini and her expose of Scientology.... I was thinking that these hamsters are ready to join!

I enjoyed Bobby Moynihan on last night's show.... 

Respected Contributor

I also liked it last night when Bobby Moynihan commented in the diary room about Raven showing him her pacemaker/bellybutton instead of maybe offering a handshake.

I think Christmas is a bully.   If a man talked to a woman the same way Christmas talked to Josh it would be on all the morning talk shows.  It showed on last night's show Josh walked away when she was talking and she started don't even walk away from me when I'm talking I'm a grown woman blah blah ... she talked to him like he was her child instead of a fellow house guest.

Valued Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I also liked it last night when Bobby Moynihan commented in the diary room about Raven showing him her pacemaker/bellybutton instead of maybe offering a handshake.

I think Christmas is a bully.   If a man talked to a woman the same way Christmas talked to Josh it would be on all the morning talk shows.  It showed on last night's show Josh walked away when she was talking and she started don't even walk away from me when I'm talking I'm a grown woman blah blah ... she talked to him like he was her child instead of a fellow house guest.

She's just horrible. 

I'm SO tired of seeing her fake smile during her DR sessions ~ but I guess she's fooling the casual viewers. 

Respected Contributor

As far as today's 'celebrities' are concerned, I guess I'm the same as @Danky's DH was. I have no idea who anyone is anymore. I don't care, either!

I remember reading some magazine while getting a pedicure, & I didn't know who a single person was. Haha!

So, Bobby Moynihan was new to me.

I would bet you a cookie - make that a pizza - that he's never watched BB in his life & has no idea who any of these people are. It was just an incestuous CBS thing, so I'm sure they told him what to say in his little snippets.

Raven is unbelievable.

Instead of a hello, she shows him her pacemaker? What an weirdo! 

It reminded me of what every waitress who's ever worked a breakfast shift has experienced.

"Good morning! My name is....", & the customer interrupts, just grunting "coffee".

Hello, Pacemaker!

Hello, Coffee!

Muddling through...
Valued Contributor

I may be wrong but I've noticed in the POV ceremony,  didn't they always have the people on the block say a statement on why they would like the POV used on them?  Are they not doing that anymore or am I is mistaken?  They not only cut a lot of the goodbye messages out,  they cut out the POV speeches.  

I agree about Christmas, she can be a nasty "you know what" and I've lost all my respect for Alex.  Used to like her but no more.

Valued Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

As far as today's 'celebrities' are concerned, I guess I'm the same as @Danky's DH was. I have no idea who anyone is anymore. I don't care, either!

I remember reading some magazine while getting a pedicure, & I didn't know who a single person was. Haha!

So, Bobby Moynihan was new to me.

I would bet you a cookie - make that a pizza - that he's never watched BB in his life & has no idea who any of these people are. It was just an incestuous CBS thing, so I'm sure they told him what to say in his little snippets.

Raven is unbelievable.

Instead of a hello, she shows him her pacemaker? What an weirdo! 

It reminded me of what every waitress who's ever worked a breakfast shift has experienced.

"Good morning! My name is....", & the customer interrupts, just grunting "coffee".

Hello, Pacemaker!

Hello, Coffee!

I've read that he's a big fan and actually watches some of the live feeds. 

In further news, apparently Xmas confessed to the camera last night that she's developing feelings for Paul.

UGH. this show. My hate-watching will continue. 

Respected Contributor

@tennpal15-----you mean like romantic feelings ? (Please forgive the awkward noises---I am retching as I type this. ) 

If the only two men left in the world were Paul and ANYBODY, come to Mama, ANYBODY !

Regular Contributor

Danky you are cracking me up!!!  I don't think Paul would reciprocate feelings for her.  If I remember correctly, he said he didn't care for women with tattoos.  He liked a more feminine woman - a woman who wore dresses and acted like a girl.