Honored Contributor

Thursday 9/07/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And there's potential for Paul's clear flight to the final two to run into some turbulence during the double eviction tonight. Kevin has told Jason that he (Jason) is almost certainly the target tonight as he's the most physical player left in the game and therefore a bigger target than the old guy Kevin who can't win anything. He's also warned him that if it's a tie vote that Jason will be going home since Christmas will be the deciding vote. (Kevin has scoped out the house and knows how things lie. He's seen Paul getting extra friendly with Alex lately and knows there's a reason for that. Kevin's pretty good at the game, he just needs to win some stuff.)

Jason seems to know he's in real danger as he's taken care with his packing and is preparing to really leave. Josh still wants to tell Jason that he's leaving tonight before the vote, but Paul is against that idea. It kind of ruins Paul's plans if Josh tells Jason the plan beforehand. It would also give Jason and Alex time to bully Josh into changing his vote to evict Kevin and Paul couldn't openly push Josh back into voting out Jason without revealing his plan. Paul still wants to stage the fake fight with Josh to make it look like that's why Josh voted the way he did and Paul tried to change his mind.

Christmas said to the camera last night that Josh is right about Paul, but that they need Paul for now. She just has to hope that Alex doesn't win HOH tonight or Christmas and Josh could find themselves on the block and desperately needing the POV to survive when Paul is the one who deserves to be on the block for getting out Jason.

The time is running out for this season, but we've still got some minimal potential left for things to get interesting starting with tonight's double eviction. The eviction is now all but set in stone. Jason will be going barring a major upset, by a two two tie vote with Christmas breaking the tie. Alex will be furious and want blood, but Paul thinks he can convince her to let him get the vengeance by giving him the HOH then backdoor Alex. (Paul really wants Raven or Josh to win HOH and get Alex's blood on their hands however and not him.)

We've got a few wildcards left in the game. Josh and Kevin are somewhat unpredictable and should either one win HOH things could get interesting. Raven's a bit too brain-dead to do anything but what Paul says. Alex could be interesting if Jason's leaving wakes her up. She knows that Paul runs the house and Jason wouldn't be gone without his approval. It should be a pretty interesting house tonight after Jason leaves.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/07/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman-I agree that kevin is pretty intuitive, but can't get any power in that placeSmiley Sad  Good instincts, but nowhere to go with them. I'm glad he's coming out with some $. $25,000 can make a difference in his big family. Thank you, Gardenman. One last-at the very end of the show last night, as I was turning it off,I heard them stay,"stay tuned for..." or "tell your friends to watch..."  What did I miss?

Respected Contributor

Thursday night's live show , in the NY/NJ viewing area, is preempted for football however it is not showing up in another time slot on the Directv schedule. 

Does anyone know what channel and time tonight ? TIA

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Danky the same thing is happening with Optimun.

We could always get it on a sister channel or later .

I so wanted to see tonights show----I am so angry.

Jamma

Edited for spelling error.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jamma-----of all the nights especially since I have a small glimmer of hope that Josh will shake things up. I am going to tape the entire three hours where the schedule is saying CBS football and hope I am pleasantly surprised in the morning.

If Josh just has the nerve to change his vote ( although I would be sad to see Kevin go ), it would be game on (HI GAMEY)

Trusted Contributor

@Danky

I'll join you ---we have nothing to loose.

Jamma

Respected Contributor

@Jamma----You and I will present a united front and the TV universe won't dare to disappoint us !  Tomorrow morning we celebrate !

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Thursday night's live show , in the NY/NJ viewing area, is preempted for football however it is not showing up in another time slot on the Directv schedule. 

Are you sure it's pre-empted tonight? The football game (Patriots/Chiefs) should be on NBC tonight and not CBS while BB is on CBS. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Danky I just called Optimum---the gal said look at your schedule now minee says BB 9 PM.  Sure enough football is gone and BB is listed.

She said it must have been a fluke.

Check your schedule.---Good Luck!

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Danky wrote:

Are you sure it's pre-empted tonight? The football game (Patriots/Chiefs) should be on NBC tonight and not CBS while BB is on CBS.

Thanks gardenman ---last night Channel 2 & 4 listed football.

I didn't check this AM---when I called Optimum she said check it out and there it was back on my scheduled list.

Jamma