Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/07/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@KKali wrote:

I loved Josh's goodbye message. lol

I did too! Paul tried to cover his backside in his goodbye message, but Josh blew him up. I loved it!

I'm sure he's seen as a loose cannon now by Paul and Christmas and they probably can't wait to get rid of him. If he has a chance though to stay in the game I think he just may win it. Yeah he's emotional but compared to the others he has a bigger heart.  Don't think Chrismas or Paul can redeem themselves to the jury for their level of scheming and game play.  So, that leaves Alex and Kevin and between the two Kevin is the least ruthless imo.  

Respected Contributor

For Celebrity Big Brother I want to see real celebrities like Colbert, Alec Baldwin, Mike Meyers (that would be hilarious), and a bunch of other comedians. Not Bobby Monyihan...don't care for him and never thought he was funny. 

Respected Contributor

You will probably be disappointed in the "stars" in the celebrity BB. Because all the big stars cannot take that much time off to play a game. Current stars are taping their own show and can't be away that long.

Honored Contributor

I have a suspicion that they'll use 'stars' from the CBS series, both those on the normal CBS and also those on CBS All Access. They have the new Star Trek series, the Good Wife sequel, and other CBS All Access shows they could pull people from. If you're an unemployed actor offered a role on one of those shows with the condition you may be required to participate in a Celebrity version of Big Brother, you'd likely take the role. I'm pretty sure we won't see a Christine Baransky, but a lesser character from the series may be used.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!