Honored Contributor

Thursday 8/29/2019 Big Brotehr 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nothing much new to update or spoil. Nick made his plea for safety and it fell on deaf ears. He'll likely be evicted by a full house vote tonight and he knows it. He can't believe they'd keep Christie over him, but he'll have it proven to him later tonight.

Cliff and Nicole have been assured by pretty much everyone but Jessica that they're safe tonight no mattter who wins HOH. Jackson and Holly really want them in their final four as do Tommy and Christie. Tommy and Christie will be gunning for Jackson and Holly, while Jackson and Holly will be gunning for Tommy and Christie. Cliff and Nicole should stay pretty safe. Cliff might get put up if Jessica wins HOH, but who knows what Jessica would do.

Nicole took a fall and landed on her tailbone yesterday, so she's a bit sore after that. Hopefully it doesn't affect her much in the HOH comp tonight.

We have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll pick up after the POV meeting where the POV wasn't used and Nick and Christie remain on the block. We'll see the scary clowns scaring Nicole to get her more airtime.We'll see Nick's pleas to the house to keep him and Christie's counter-campaigning to stay. Then the vote and goodbye Nick! Nick will then have a chance to try and hump Julie, who will no doubt have security standing by with tasers if need be, and she'll question him about things in the game. (She might want to avoid talking about Isabella much though, that "relationship" seems very much over. For whatever reason Isabella didn't approve of Nick sleeping with Analyse or dry humping Tommy. Silly girl!) Then the new HOH comp will take place which should be fairly fiercely fought. A win by Nicole, Cliff, or Jackson would be bad for Tommy and Christie. A win by Tommy or Christie would be bad for Holly and Jackson. A win by Jessica would be bad for America. (Well, like the, like feed, like watchers, like anyway, like.)

The old game is winding down to a conclusion now and it won't be long before the good old days of BB 21 are but a memory. I don't see a fanbase as devoted as last year's was this year which means there will be less rehashing of how great anyone was on the feeds all offseason which will be nice. I'm not sure anyone's coming out of this season with rabid fans. The fact taht Cliff and Nicole have dominated the popularity ratings are a good sign that things will die down quickly after this season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/29/2019 Big Brotehr 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I am realy getting to like CHRISITIE  now.with all of her crying she is no dummy and knows the game.like she said yesterday she knows nick is the pranster and is playing with her.she know whats going on.dont be surprised some how works her way into the finale.

Honored Contributor

Christie is a pretty good player overall. She plays a bit too hard too fast sometimes, but she's not a bad player. Now at this stage you you can't play too hard or too fast as the game in nearly done, so her weakness becomes her strength. The new HOH tonight will determine a lot of what we see from here on out. There are two Alpha pairs in the house right now (Tommy/Christie and Jackson/Holly) and each one is targeting the other one if they win HOH. Who wins that HOH will determine a lot of who the finalists are. If Jackson wins HOH (and likely Nicole or Cliff) then Christie's in big trouble. If Christie or Tommy wins HOH then Jackson's in real trouble. If Jessica wins HOH the feed watchers' sanity is in real trouble. (Like, I literally know, like, really like, literally, like. Ugh!) 

So tonight's HOH comp is a biggie and it's an endurance comp as we'll see it on the live feeds. (They say.) Endurance is bad for Cliff, Jessica and Christie. Good for Tommy, Nicole and Jackson. Would be really good for Holly, but as outgoing HOH she can't participate. If it comes down to Jackson and Nicole, Jackson might just give it to her after getting a promise that he and Holly are safe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I am realy getting to like CHRISITIE  now.with all of her crying she is no dummy and knows the game.like she said yesterday she knows nick is the pranster and is playing with her.she know whats going on.dont be surprised some how works her way into the finale.

I agree about Christie, for one important thing she was gone last week and she managed to FLIPthe vote.Now that takes skill,I don't care if she cries,thats her way of releasing her stress,she is nice to everyone and I would vote for her to win BIG BROTHER,I am not falling for Nichols game,she knows what she is doing.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Once again I will not be able to watch tonight's show until later tomorrow due to football being on.  Why does it always have to be eviction night!  With my luck they will finally show the jury house tonight also.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman What's your best guess of what comp it is? Maybe the wall?
Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Once again I will not be able to watch tonight's show until later tomorrow due to football being on.  Why does it always have to be eviction night!  With my luck they will finally show the jury house tonight also.

Check your cable listings. Our station 10 broadcasts the show at 9.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Thanks but they are showing it - at 1:37am.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Thanks but they are showing it - at 1:37am.

We have an alternative station (10) when there is a game instead of our usual Channel 2 (New York station). I guess not all cable networks have that, though.

Sorry it is on so late. I wonder if CBS All Access has it? I signed up in the beginning of the season but I am not sure if it actually broadcasts the show in real time.

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
@gardenmanWhat's your best guess of what comp it is? Maybe the wall?

The two typical endurance comps we haven't seen are the wall comp, and the swinging comp where they spin them around and have a giant hand, fly swatter, whatever hit them as they rotate. I think the wall comp is more likely, but who knows? They could have come up with something new. A pure desire comp like just holding a button could be fun. The swinging comp would likely go to Jackson as he'd hang on until he died. The wall comp would be easier for a shorter, lighter player. One thing's for sure, Jessica won't win an endurance comp. It could be a late night for me. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!